News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taffy Saltwater

Did someone say Scots?  oooooh, Scotch.  Could I get a scootch of Scotch with a Scot? 

I left a cauldron full of hot (love!) pumpkin soup - so good with a little sour cream - for lunch.  Save a spoonful for me!
Sveethot!

Queen Bonnie

YUMMM! Cookies and Scotch! Grammercy Cat!
Sounds good to me Taffy! See you this weekend!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Rani Zemirah

Aaaaaahhh...  So very nice to sit and relax after such a wonderfully tiring weekend!  A wee dram with a bit of pumpkin soup and a cookie sounds like just the remedy for tired feet.  It was so very wonderful to see you again, my dear Queen, and I look forward to the next time we meet in the lanes.  My daughter adored meeting you, and is so excited about becoming the newest FOKTOP member that she had to make sure everyone we met was informed!  She has many plans in that area, and I believe we will be making a report in the near future. 

I've brought you some more of the pecans, as well as some homemade apple butter with fresh warm wheat bread.  It looks like we have quite a wonderful tea laid out!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Dracconia

My dear Queen, it was lovely to finally meet you! I do believe you give the best hugs in the kingdom!

Thank you so much for allowing me entrance to your kingdom! I can't wait to be graced by your presence once more!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Queen Bonnie

Hugs Dracconia! Twas lovely to meet you at TRF! We are most pleased to have you in our realm! Huzzah!
Great to see you again Rani Z. Your daughter is beautiful and we are so pleased she hates the Evil peeps! She will be an asset to FOKTOP! Huzzah! I wonder why I am a wee bit tired? Putting my feet up and having a spot of tea with friends here is a lovely way to pass the afternoon!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!