News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Discussion of Trip to a Dragon's Cave.

Started by CountessofPhoenix, May 11, 2008, 02:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Montgomery

Great posting guys! I have been otherwise occupied getting ready for TRF!! PD I am surprised  you had the time!! 
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

PurpleDragon

Are you kidding.. I had to steal the time from my real job (much like I'm doing NOW) to sneak aboard here and write a post THAT long.  LOL.. 

I am SO STOKED and READY for this weekend I cannot wait.  I have tomorrow and Monday off from work so I am ready to rock and roll and get out there and sell some swords.  AAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

CountessofPhoenix

I think it's time to shake things up. With all of us so busy maybe some individual stories would work well to move the overall story along. Hence my plan is to separate the group and each individual can have adventures as they try to reunite.
Countess of Phoenix
Descendant of Celtic Nobility
Designer Extraordinaire
We are only limited by what we can dream

Poldugarian Warrior

Sounds good, are you going to write them all, or are we all being requested to write a short part when we can as an individual story? Either way it would eb good to keep the story going.

CountessofPhoenix

Hey there's no grandstanding in this story.All should write not just their story but contribute to the other storylines as long as the original author doesn't care.
Countess of Phoenix
Designer Extraordinaire

Alphonse

Indeed, a good idea of each writting there individual part with plans to reunite at some future point.

Poldugarian Warrior

Sounds alright, and especially since it's a busy holiday season as well.

Alphonse

Poldugarian Warrior

Robert, of course Bobby came to mind, but that won't do when he comes of adulthood so Bob or Bruce would be good.

Alphonse

Of course she is a female dragon, I suppose Bobby Sue then? I had discussed the name Bob with Tremayne, she said it seems to be a fairly common name here abouts. I had considered Emerald as she is green and a gem but thought that it might sound too much like Esmeralda...

Martin Montgomery

Not to be a nooge,but the female Dragon was originally named Emeralda
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Alphonse

Emeralda it is then, I stand corrected. I have decided after consulting a local wood witch, to name the green hatchling Muscadine or Cadi for short. The fruit after the outer hull is discarded is about the same color green as she is.

CountessofPhoenix

Decided to rewrite last post and rename dragon. Sulis is the goddes of hot water springs, and she is associated with healing and prophesy. Seems a better choice for this dragon. We may need all the help we can get!
Countess of Phoenix
Designer Extraordinaire

PurpleDragon

Story looks good so far :)  By all means give the little ones the name you feel fits them best, that will help in making them more "Yours" as it were ;)
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Poldugarian Warrior

Thanks for the kick start purple dragon, I wasn't really sure how to start off after the scouting, I figured maybe I'd join up with all you again, but this is better since evryone needs to write their own bit, the only things connecting us now are the dragons and prophesies, and the battle against the undead as usual. But, now we're in different locales.