News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

My mom is in the hospital FINAL UPDATE

Started by Trillium, September 02, 2008, 07:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lady Amy of York

lighting a candle  for you and  your  mom.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Trillium

They found out that my mom won't be able to go home unless she can breathe without assistance for 24 hrs, so most likely she will remain in the hospital.  Support will probably be pulled tomorrow.  After agonizing for days, I've decided to stay here and not fly to WV to be there.  I don't want that to be my last memories of her.  I have enough difficult memories without dealing with seeing her hooked up to machines, unconscious.  She's already gone, so she won't know if I'm there or not.
Got faerie dust?

Muffin

I am so sorry.... The right words are always hard to find at times like these.. You are in my thoughts....

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

lordwriothsley

Trill I'm so sorry to hear this.Even though you had bad memories of your mother it's still hard to watch someone you love slip away from you like that.I will continue to say a prayer for you, your mom, and your entire family.Hang in there sweetie.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

PurpleDragon

Truly I am sorry to hear this news Trill, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. 
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

RenRobin

(((HUGS)))
Trill...I am so very sorry.  Prayers are still coming your way and to your mom and family.

Loki-terr (in training)

Trillium

After another discussion with the doctors, they were allowed to remove my mom from the support and take her home last night.  Amazingly, she made it home is still hanging in there.  At this point there is no response to stimulation and her breathing is getting more difficult.  We are all shocked she made it through the night.
Got faerie dust?

Anna Iram

I'll keep you and your mother in my thoughts today Trill and light a candle.

Lady_Glorianna

Trillium

In the midst of all of this it is good to hear that she got her wish to go home that whatever may come will happen there, again as per her wishes. Even if you are not there physically, you are with her in spirit and she knows that. I wish I could write something tht would really give you comfort and peace but I am not in a very good place myself. All I could say is to hang in there...
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Capt. Bacardi

Trill I just saw this, I am so sorry for you and your family. I know how you feel not wanting to see someone hooked up to machines as a last memory. Sending prayers and strength your way...
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Trillium

My hubby got the phone call while I was on my way to meet him for lunch...
She passed away peacefully about an hour and a half ago...
Got faerie dust?

Lady Nicolette

"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

PurpleDragon

Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

lordwriothsley

Trillium I'm so sorry for your loss.You and your family have my condolences. :(  :'(
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"