News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Comments on Dead Man's Tavern

Started by Welsh Wench, May 11, 2008, 07:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Capt. Bacardi

Hey!! I know where the rum, loki and beer are at out at faire!!!  8)

A side note:
I will be gone for 2 weeks starting next Mon. (for those who do not know it is Muffins and my wedding) I am not worry about anything, you all play good together. Just letting you know these big brother will be gone for a little bit.  :)
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Welsh Wench

I so wish I could be there to see that but I will be there in spirit.
I'll be that little shadow wearing a cute little black dress and barefoot.

We shall hold down the fort and you will be in our thoughts. Have a wonderful, wonderful time.
You both are very fortunate people to have found each other.

Long may you love!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Muffin

:-* Love you Wenchie!!!!

xoxoxoxo
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Captain Jack Wolfe

I'll be the shadow next to her in the obnoxious straw fedora and Wayfarers.  ;)

May you enjoy the love and happiness you both so richly deserve!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Elinor Hakebourne

*knock knock* Anybody in here? ;)

Welsh Wench

I'm here, Elinor!

I guess the story is on hiatus. Summer and all....guys? Any plans on writing in the future?

Elinor Hakebourne

I guess the story is on hiatus...perhaps our storytellers are waiting for the cold of winter? After all, DMT CAN bring out the shiny-ness of faire during the winter doldrums...

Welsh Wench

Elinor, Jack and I were talking last night about resuming DMT. We both agreed with faires and summer, everyone is on overload.
But when things slow down a bit--Jack has his faire and I am busy with work--by October we hope to revive it.

I read alot of DMT1 last night and it was just too funny to let go. I don't know where Lilaney has wandered off to but I think I have her regular email.

We think maybe we should look for El Dorado. I can always pick the kid up later!

Elinor Hakebourne

*nod* El Dorado sounds shiny! :) And I agree - October would be a grand time to start things up again. Though, I will mention that I won't be posting much in November, because of National Novel Writing Month, just fyi :)

Lairde Guardn

Yes, I know, I have been talking about coming back for over a year and so, I finally decided to jump in with both feet again....only to find that everyone was on a break.....Ok, so where do we go from here?
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Welsh Wench

WONDERFUL that you posted, Lairde!
OK maybe we can get this thing off life support now that our chieftan is back in!
Everyone is on hiatus since mundane life has been kicking us in the collective butts.

Anyone have any brainstorms?

Lairde Guardn

It actually leaves some of you to remember "what happened to the HMS Valiant" last time you all saw it.....
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Elinor Hakebourne

I'm here! I'm also a fan of travelling to El Dorado, personally, but really, just excited to see DMT alive again!!

Elinor Hakebourne

*points to DMT* Posted a new entry! :) Here's to getting things going again (hopefully)!