Author Topic: Scarborough- May 10th and 11th  (Read 8942 times)

Offline eloquentXI

• True R/F.com Member
  • taste for the unordinary, craving the vicarious
Re: Scarborough- May 10th and 11th
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 10:05:09 PM »
Thanks, Eloquent, for the memory trigger, I think you're right. If I remember correctly, someone said that it as an 18+ discussion too, right?

Yeah, it's 18+. *grumble* ONE WEEK and I would be 18. ONE WEEK! Maybe I can sneak over for a listen...  8)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Offline Nicolas-Antoine

• R/F.com Member
  • Whaaaa?
    • Flickr
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 12:00:14 AM »
Hola all - finally made it here. I'm there Saturday. Dana will be there will her kids, her sister and her kids, and her mom plus a few friends. Oughta be quite a crowd. I will probably take Sunday off. The leg is getting better but since I have to travel in a week I'm trying to get it all the rest I can.

Offline Element of Air

• R/F.com Member
  • My reach is as high as the stars.
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 01:25:07 AM »
does anyone know if Kim and Dana Stalkwell are going to be there this weekend? I have to give Kim a hair fall that she wanted.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Offline Queen Bonnie

• Forum Moderator
  • True R/F.com Member
  • Queen Bonnie, Lady Ambrosius, QOE
    • www.bonniescatsmeow
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 07:33:47 AM »
 Hi Element! We need to hook up about next weekend! I'll see you Sat at the booth. My evil twin will be wanting to hitch  a ride with you! If I see Kim- I will tell her to see you!
  Doing the Happy Packing dance today for Scarby!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Offline Queen Bonnie

• Forum Moderator
  • True R/F.com Member
    • www.bonniescatsmeow
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 07:52:34 AM »
 For some reason I can't seem to reply to personal messages! See you soon Eloquent! Hugs!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Offline Nicolas-Antoine

• R/F.com Member
  • Whaaaa?
    • Flickr
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »

Hey - my 16yo daughter will be come out on Saturday! Unfortunately she refuses to garb...

Offline Element of Air

• R/F.com Member
  • My reach is as high as the stars.
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 11:38:26 AM »
What is the 18+ stuff that is being talked about? at 11:30 what day and where and what is it? i am so confused!  ??? Si I saw the post on it in the forums but who is holding it? What is it really? Is it like a show? or a class as in, sit down and take out your note pad type class. and I am so not looking forward to the heat and humidity this weekend. I will probably be a gypsy or something this weekend to stay cool.  :P
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 12:38:01 PM by Element of air »
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Offline Queen Bonnie

• Forum Moderator
  • True R/F.com Member
    • www.bonniescatsmeow
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »
 All ready to go! Leaving for Scarby in an hour!
I Need faire! Way too much reality in my life this week!
 Fie and begone to troubles!
 see you there!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Offline eloquentXI

• True R/F.com Member
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 04:34:04 PM »
What is the 18+ stuff that is being talked about? at 11:30 what day and where and what is it? i am so confused!  ??? Si I saw the post on it in the forums but who is holding it? What is it really? Is it like a show? or a class as in, sit down and take out your note pad type class. and I am so not looking forward to the heat and humidity this weekend. I will probably be a gypsy or something this weekend to stay cool.  :P

Every Saturday morning, as I'm told, there is a history lecture kind of thing over by the entrance in which they take a topic of discussion for things of the period. This weekend is, as I'm finding out, most talked about over Sex adn Love? It's an 18+ lecture...  :(

Aye, I am not looking forward to the heat and humidity. I, do not have gypsy garb, but I may have found a short sleeved chemise to wear!

And aye, way too much reality this week. I'll be so glad to step through the gates tomorrow...

Offline cowgrrl

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2008, 08:18:55 PM »
Thanks, Eloquent, for the memory trigger, I think you're right. If I remember correctly, someone said that it as an 18+ discussion too, right?

Yeah, it's 18+. *grumble* ONE WEEK and I would be 18. ONE WEEK! Maybe I can sneak over for a listen...  8)
  Ya know, usually I'm a 'by the rules' kind of girl.  However....you will be 18 in a week & I doubt they're checking IDs for the lecture so I'd say go. 
If you're almost 18 & you're not mature enough for the discussion, there's more than your age I'd be worried about!!

Offline eloquentXI

• True R/F.com Member
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »

Ya know, usually I'm a 'by the rules' kind of girl.  However....you will be 18 in a week & I doubt they're checking IDs for the lecture so I'd say go. 
If you're almost 18 & you're not mature enough for the discussion, there's more than your age I'd be worried about!!

Hahaha, well I plan on just stopping by to listen for awhile. I'll be havin' a faire virgin with me so it could add to the experience for her! :D

Web hosting provided by www.RangeHosting.us
YeOldeRF