News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Names with faces

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 15, 2008, 09:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

It was fun to finally get to put some names with faces. Not as many as I would have liked, but it was still fun to finally meet some of you on the forum.

Hopefully Toki and I can meet more of you next time.

I hope you all had a great time at faire. I know Toki and I did. For those that worked, hopefully you didn't have to work to hard and made many tips. We'd tip you, but we don't eat fish or drink pop. You really must sell lemonade or water LOL.

OH and CapnJack, you really MUST find some rum for us all.

HUZZAH to you all!
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Jonas_MacPherson

You probably saw me at some point yesterday <it was pretty obvious...guy in the inside out cloak...didn't even realize it until Charlotte said, your seams are showing. :) >

Oh, probably more details are required, dark blue cloak, white shirt, acting all sneaky. :)

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Not sure I remember that. Now if I saw a photo, THEN I would as I can place faces easier with a photo than not.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Jonas_MacPherson

Think the only person who actually tried to get a photo of me yesterday got her arm bumped and got one of a stack of hay instead. Ach well, next weekend I'll be roaming on sunday.

*gotta get yet another button on my boots fixed too...bloody thing snapped clean off this morning and disappeared in my bedroom*

Aernn

I agree it was nice getting to meet the people.  (Yes I know I haven't posted before now, silly lurker of me since the new forum.)

I would like to try and meet more of you this coming weekend.  Perhaps I shall try and walk around more this weekend without a destination in mind.
All know that only bards and pregnant women need ever explain themselves ~ Unknown (otherwise saying, can't remember)

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Since Toki and I don't work at faire, we won't be there this weekend. I think however we are talking of being there onthe 28th, Possible the 5th and then closing weekend.

So hopefully we will meet more of you onc eht enext visits.
"The Metal Maiden"

Merlot

it was very awesome indeed, connecting some names to faces this weekend!  hopefully will connect more as the season progresses!

*hobbles off to deal with achy muscleses*
Whirly Jig
and
Colorado Rogues

Blushing

It was wonderful meeting you as well ... and I do hope to see you again!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Demetrius

It was nice to meet you in person- such a beautiful dress, and it was nice to meet Toki too. Stop by again when you get the chance, I may be back from my trip to Italy and Barnacle Burt won't have to fill in for me!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Noble Dreg

The Dreg and his family will be there this Saturday as we kick off our explore Colorado vacation.  Hope to see one or two of ya!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Zoë

Well huzzah!  Be sure to stop by the pop booth just up the hill from Ded Bob, I'll be there and I'll have a favor for ya!  Good travels!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Princess Alice

Come visit if you get the chance!
I don't have much time to leave and go visit people except for at lunch.
Real Men Eat Fish.