News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Clisto's Ohio Renaissance Fiare Pics up 10/4-5/08

Started by Lord Clisto of York, October 07, 2008, 10:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Hail everyone,

I just returned Sunday night from my trip to the Ohio Renaissance Faire in Harveysburg, Ohio 10/4-5/08, and have my pictures up. What a fabulous time and the weather could not have been better. They have a new Queen again for the second year in a row and it was also Viking Invasion & Celtic weekend. It was such a blast on Saturday being involved with all the Viking activities as Valgaror and getting together again with all my Lost Viking family. Then Sunday it was back to Clisto and crusader garb with other friends that came out in the same. It was great meeting several others from the board too.

It is now up North for some other activities this weekend. So, if anyone is interested in seeing the pictures from Ohio, just follow the link below, then take the Ohio Ren Faire link from there. Enjoy!!!

http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

Dream the Dream and Live the Fantasy,
Lord Sir Clisto of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Bugsy

Sir Clisto, I think there may be something wrong with the link "ohio ren faire photos".    maybe it's just my computer ....
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Bugsy

Oh, I got it.  There's 2 o's in Ohio, if you delete the second 'o' in the URL, you can see the pics!

Great pictures!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Lord Clisto of York

Sorry about that. I just fixed it. Damn fingers run away some times on their own. Thanks.. Should be all ok

Sir William Marcus

Great Pic's again M'Lord. I see you have had the honor of meeting Sir Joe (Hospitaller) a friend of the Order.

I must add. While you were enjoying the fantastic sights, sounds and good people of ORF.  I had the privilege of spending the day with a couple of acquaintances of yours in the next state over.
Then again, if one wants to deny knowing any of these shady character's I completely understand why.  ;) ;D

It was a great time and still laughing about it!

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lady Pagos

Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Lord Clisto of York

Thank you very much Lady Pagos. It is one of my favorite faires which I attend every year.

Clisto

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on October 08, 2008, 09:42:38 AM
Great Pic's again M'Lord. I see you have had the honor of meeting Sir Joe (Hospitaller) a friend of the Order.

I must add. While you were enjoying the fantastic sights, sounds and good people of ORF.  I had the privilege of spending the day with a couple of acquaintances of yours in the next state over.
Then again, if one wants to deny knowing any of these shady character's I completely understand why.  ;) ;D

It was a great time and still laughing about it!

Goor Sir Marcus,

I have known Dr. Joe for many years. He and I always meet up when I am there or at Viking Fest  in Ashville Ohio in April.  Actually he is the one that came over to me for the first time one year at ORF when he saw the crusader garb I had on. He is a good medievalist and a really good friend. We also e-mail off and on.  Glad you had a good time at Fischers. One year maybe I can get there, but if its the same time as Ohio invasion weekend each year, it will be hard.

Lord Sir Clisto

Ratman and Bobin

Sir Clisto,
How didn't we see you, we were looking all day. :(   Guess we will have to wait until Ashville next year! We did get the chance to see the history channel program that you were in and we must say HUZZAH!! What a wonderful job you did portraying King Richard the Lionheart. If anyone else would like to see the clip just click here -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAW59gXvHpI --  at about 3m27s King Richard (Sir Clisto) is presented.    ;D
cheers,
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Ratman and Bobin on October 16, 2008, 01:02:37 PM
Sir Clisto,
How didn't we see you, we were looking all day. :(   Guess we will have to wait until Ashville next year! We did get the chance to see the history channel program that you were in and we must say HUZZAH!! What a wonderful job you did portraying King Richard the Lionheart. If anyone else would like to see the clip just click here -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAW59gXvHpI --  at about 3m27s King Richard (Sir Clisto) is presented.    ;D
cheers,
Ratman & Bobin

I dont know how we missed each other either. I was in the aleing knight many times as well. That's too strange and I even looked to the far side for you guys.

Thanks for the plug on the History Channel program. I was in another part of it as well in the night fighting during the first crusade too. Cant see my face though. Have been on a few other episodes in the past to. But playing the King, even for only about a minute or so was the most exciting for me. It is fun to work with them. At least I'm on their list of people to get for other things. LOL!!! Thanks again, I didn't even know that was on Youtube.

Clisto