News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion of GARF 2009

Started by Lairde Guardn, September 13, 2008, 10:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escarlata

Just got the GaRF Newsletter, tickets are on Early Bird sale now through April 19. Opening weekend tickets are 2for1, all other dates are $3 off. Just follow the link on their website to Click'NPrint.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Femme Falchion

Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Lady Christina de Pond

I saw that too. I am waiting until next pay period to get them but still thats not that far away.
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Dallan

Just booked the hotel. Can't wait. First faire of the new year for us.
Fight'n

Lord Clisto of York

I havent got to read the entire thread, but are any Mcracks going opening weekend that i can meet?

Lord Sir Clisto of York
www.sirclisto.com
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: sir clisto on March 14, 2009, 03:47:58 AM
I havent got to read the entire thread, but are any Mcracks going opening weekend that i can meet?

Lord Sir Clisto of York
www.sirclisto.com

M'Lord, if you're coming in from the frozen wastes of the North on opening weekend, I am sure someone will be there to meet you, at the very least a Warrior Monk of the Temple or two... ;D

Dallan

Quote from: Femme Falchion on January 08, 2009, 02:32:27 PM
Thanks for the tip Escarlata!

FF

Will you be there opening weekend? I believe its been a full year since we last saw each other.
Fight'n

LadyDracolich

Quote from: sir clisto on March 14, 2009, 03:47:58 AM

Lord Sir Clisto of York
www.sirclisto.com

My dear Sir... The opening weekend (18th and 19th of April) is indeed M'Crack invasion weekend.  I'm sure there will be MANY M'Cracks for you to meet!
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Dallan

Agreed. My wife and I love meeting new friends so dear sir please look for me and say hello. On Saturday I'll be in the guy in the pub with the green shirt and saffron kilt. Wait that only narrows it down to all the M'Crack men. I'll be the one drinking beer. There that should help. Sorry, seriously  Sir Clisto please  introduce yourself. I'm not too hard to find as I travel with a beautiful blonde and two handsome blonde sons. It's a wonder I even get noticed at all.
Fight'n

LadyDracolich

Quote from: Dallan on March 14, 2009, 11:37:03 AM
Agreed. My wife and I love meeting new friends so dear sir please look for me and say hello. On Saturday I'll be in the guy in the pub with the green shirt and saffron kilt. Wait that only narrows it down to all the M'Crack men. I'll be the one drinking beer. There that should help.

I'm sure... you'll be the ONLY one drinking beer.... Oh wait, they don't have Guinness do they, which means you could be the only one drinking beer, since most M'Cracks could have Guinness via I.V. line.   ;)    Mwahahaha....

Femme Falchion

Quote from: Dallan on March 14, 2009, 11:26:07 AM
Quote from: Femme Falchion on January 08, 2009, 02:32:27 PM
Thanks for the tip Escarlata!

FF

Will you be there opening weekend? I believe its been a full year since we last saw each other.

It has been a full year Dallan....and YES I am looking forward to opening weekend!  ;D After all, it is Lady Dracolich's natal day weekend....who in their right mind would not travel for such an event?   :) :D   Saturday my husband and I will be there with our boys (look for 2 small crazy Celts in Black Watch tartan) and Sunday we'll be on our own while the in-laws have the boys. Look forward to seeing you and your family again....as well as Templars, M'Cracks and the Lords and Ladies of the forums! 

Domina Virago
Mother Confessor

LadyDracolich

Huzzah!!  I can't wait to see you again, FF!!!   :D  I'll finally get to meet the rest of your family! -doing happy dance-

Femme Falchion

Quote from: Warrior_Monk on March 14, 2009, 10:50:46 AM
I am sure someone will be there to meet you, at the very least Warrior Monk of the Temple or two... ;D

Planning another invasion Warrior Monk?  Can we expect to see a good showing of Brothers?   :D

Domina Virago
Mother Confessor

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

An invasion....no, a significant representation of the Military might of the Holy See (thus keeping heretics and evil does at bay)....yes.
Although it's looking bleak at having other Brothers from this thread attend, I do plan on having 2-3 Confrere (associate) Brothers in attendance. I will be equipping them from the armory of my Preceptory. Lady Lefay will also have Ladies in waiting in her train., at least one that I'm aware of. ;D

BLAKDUKE

Also I and my lady will be there along with friends from the Minn. r/f area as well.

The BLAKDUKE
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel