News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for Steven

Started by Peddlin, September 15, 2008, 11:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

FairyFly, My Dear Lady -

On that issue, we definitely agree. You can never have too many hugs, and we are so glad that you are back with us, again. Your hugs were too few and far between, for much too long.

And I am very busy collecting hugs for Steven. Their healing properties are amazing!

Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Fairyfly

In that case;

*hugs**HUGS**hugs**HUGS**hugs**HUGS**hugs**HUGS**hugs**HUGS**hugs**HUGS**hugs*!!!

We'll get him stock piled with hugs for Christmas! Because I totally agree that they have amazing healing properties!
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Peddlin

Thank you. You are doing a fine job.   8)
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Peddlin

Update on Steven:

When we were in Alabama a week and a half ago to bury my father, we did go by the nursing home to visit with Steven. He seems somewhat weak, but his mind is still sharp. He is on oxygen and has to be fed, but I told him again of all of your well wishes, and we even discussed the possiblity of taking him out of the home for a day and bringing him to TNRF. Don't know if that is feasible, but his wife plans to discuss it with his doctors. Who knows? It might do him a world of good.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

lordwriothsley

Peddlin my dear I'm so glad to hear that Steven is still hanging in there. He and his wife both continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Ladyfair

Peddlin - Sorry to hear about your dad, life is short but memories are forever.

Sounds like Steven might just need the air of faire.... if he cant get there can you get some folks to garb up and go there?
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Peddlin

Thank you, Ladyfair -

My father would have been 90 in June, so I just keep telling myself that I was lucky to have him, as long as I did, and I am grateful for every minute of that time.

And I haven't lived in the area where Steven is for a very long time, so I wouldn't know where to look for someone with garb.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Escarlata

Peddlin', tell us where he is. I know several in Alabama in several different areas. I'll bet we could get something worked out. Heck, it's what's Fairemily is for!
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Peddlin

Hey Esc -

He is in Huntsville. If you know somebody up there, I'm sure he would love it!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Escarlata

I know of at least two that are within an hour of there. Let me do a little research. No promises but ... we'll see what happens.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Peddlin

Whether it works, or not, thank you for thinking of us.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lord Figaro

I hope things work out Peddlin, a little joy has great recuperative powers.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Lairde Guardn

Stephen moved on today.......I know that by now Hoodoo, Forg'n and Devel'n have him in good company and they are sharing stories around a fire.

He will never be really gone as he left a piece of himself with all that ever met him.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Captain Jack Wolfe

My sympathies and condolences, Lairde.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Quiet One

My condolences and prayers go out to you, Julia and the rest of Steven's family.
Steven will always be part of my memories of TNRF.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer