News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call 17th and 18th

Started by Ottheinrich, May 12, 2008, 07:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wanderingbard

The Wandering Bard will be about. partying with all the scurvy dogs that abound. Arrrr...

Ottheinrich

Sorry I didn't put yall up sooner but I m having issues with my internet showing me the latest post. ???

queeneleanore

I'll be there Sunday with my entourage. :-)

~HRM Eleanore Habsburg
Queen of France, 1533
Queen of Portugal, 1518–1521
Queen of France, 1530-1547

texanromaniac

My pirate self will be there tomorrow with husband in tow (most likely in his mundanes, since he's gotta cut out early). We will be bringing along my brother and his wife who are arriving today from Korea...where the Army has been keeping him away from us for three long years!!

Hope to see some familiar faces and get to know some of ya'll outside of the forum!!

Elkyn

Well, I was there today but I was mundane and beardless, so no one would've recognized me if they saw me I'm sure.  :D

Elo- I looked for you but never saw you.  Happy birthday!- Belated:)

>raises a virtual mug<

Aiacha

Thanks to everyone who was out there this weekend!  Probably turned out to be my most-stress-free day at Scarby this year, and I loved every minute.

And thank you, your majesty, for your wonderful birthday serenade to Captain Sebastian on Saturday.  You and your lovely queen do Marlyn proud  :)