News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Court Time

Started by Master James, September 18, 2008, 09:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

I just got the newsletter email from PARF today and it had the schedule in it and I have a question.  Is 11:30-12 the only court time there is?  I'd love to come play with the court as many did when they joined us in VARF but I have a wedding that starts in the pavillion right at 12 and since I'm part of wedding party I need to be there.  I doubt I'll be back on Sunday since unfortunately the asphalt really causes me back problems.   :(  So I figured I'd just check to see if there was another time that the court was available to play with or if that is it.  Thanks.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Dirtfarmer

Jim,

I believe that court at that time is just the introduction on the stage...I'm pretty sure. Not that I know everything or anything, but since i know everything this is what I think I know.

There seemed to be several other chances to catch the court in one way or another, I just don't think it is on the schedule.

Master James

Yeah Colleen has been filling me in via renmail.  See you tomorrow night for the rehearsal!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

Master James are you referring to being part of Dallas and Michelle's aka Jade'n and Smack'n wedding party or is this a completely different wedding you are talking about?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Master James

Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Peddlin

Hey, Jim -

We'll see you at rehearsal tomorrow, too.

Julia

Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Master James

Quote from: lordwriothsley on September 18, 2008, 02:53:02 PM
Quote from: Master James on September 18, 2008, 02:46:54 PM
The wedding.
Okay I think I'm a little confused right now.

Lady de La Warr and Sir Oswyn Dagworth are getting married for real at PARF this weekend.  Tomorrow night is the wedding rehearsal at PARF and then the wedding is on Saturday.  There are a number of us who are in the wedding party so we have to go to the rehearsal.

Quote from: Peddlin on September 18, 2008, 02:54:54 PM
Hey, Jim -

Julia

Yup see you tomorrow night my dear.  Have a safe trip up and if Guard'n can get his hands on an extra silver pin, have him bring one.  Thanks.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Master James on September 18, 2008, 09:04:00 PM
Quote from: lordwriothsley on September 18, 2008, 02:53:02 PM
Quote from: Master James on September 18, 2008, 02:46:54 PM
The wedding.
Okay I think I'm a little confused right now.

Lady de La Warr and Sir Oswyn Dagworth are getting married for real at PARF this weekend.  Tomorrow night is the wedding rehearsal at PARF and then the wedding is on Saturday.  There are a number of us who are in the wedding party so we have to go to the rehearsal.

Quote from: Peddlin on September 18, 2008, 02:54:54 PM
Hey, Jim -

Julia

Yup see you tomorrow night my dear.  Have a safe trip up and if Guard'n can get his hands on an extra silver pin, have him bring one.  Thanks.
Thanks for clearing that up for me Jim.Have fun at the wedding on saturday and give smack'n and jade'n my best since I won't be able to be there this weekend.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"