NorthEast > New York Renaissance Faire

Faire is over... *sniffle sniffle*

(1/6) > >>

Lady_Claira:
Wow, I went today to the shire. (only chance I'd be able to go to faire was today) I went with two friends from school and it was utterly amazing. So much fun. And so much awesomeness.

I did get to see laedyfaire. HUZZAH! (I was gonna say high at the pub sing, but you ran out before I could. I would have sat with you but the seats were filling up before I could). And just everything about it was awesomeness. I'm gonna miss it and it was really sad to see all the people so sad that it was over... then again, it was over...

But as the good queen said "Only 321 days and 15 hours until we can do it again!" HUZZAH!

Brother Robert of Essex:

Truly sad that it is over - and it was pretty busy the last day , a lot of people I think compared the preceding weekends.    I didn't catch Lady Claira, alas, though I knew she was there.   I actually hung out after the pub sing a bit to say good bye and thank all the actors that I could manage to get a moment of time with, and was looking to say goodbye to Lady Faire too but they must have slipped out in the mob and not stayed behind.  Ah well.

Fortunately, I'm told there are some other events going on so I may start doing some weekend driving now to find these other faires though of course, like Dorothy says.. There's no place like home(faire) ..  ;)

theChuck:
i was there saturday, and it was nice.. but sad. and i looked around, but i couldn't find anyone. :[

robert, where are you headed next?

Brother Robert of Essex:

--- Quote from: theChuck on September 23, 2008, 12:25:14 AM ---i was there saturday, and it was nice.. but sad. and i looked around, but i couldn't find anyone. :[

robert, where are you headed next?

--- End quote ---

Dang, I can't believe we missed each other. I'm thinking maybe CT.. Though its a bit of a drive from NJ.

Brother Robert of Essex:

Also Grace told me the Crimson Pirates would be in MD this weekend so I'm considering that one too:

http://www.rennfest.com/

Where is everyone else headed?  Payday is Friday so I can get me a full tank o'gas!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version