News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Favors and Tokens

Started by Magister, May 12, 2008, 09:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magister

Welcome to the RF.com Faire Favors and Tokens Thread

This thread is for everyone to post their favorite designs or tokens and favors. It doesn't matter what it is - if you're proud of it show it off. As usual, just a few rules to help keep everything straight.

Rules for Posting

1. This thread is for faire favors and token postings and discussions ONLY. Please do not post random comments about the sky, grass, or kittens - unless you are giving them away as favors.

2. Please be respectful of those that take the time to post their work.

3. Have Fun!

Mag
Crafting Forum Moderator
Magister
Moderator: Crafting Corner, Buy + Sale + Trade

CelticOne

Well here goes,

Pardon picture quality & size my phone isn't the best for pictures but you get the idea.

A little polymer clay, embossing powder and other assorted madness = one Phoenix shaped favor for this year. 2 done 48 to go, maybe I should get put on bedrest just so I can get these finished. ;D
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

DeadBishop

R/F.com member since 2003

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Phoenix on May 13, 2008, 10:34:09 PM
maybe I should get put on bedrest just so I can get these finished. ;D

Hey it worked for me! Here are mine...and they're DONE....well actually I ran out of sheep and wheels so I gotta buy more.

Baaaaaaaaaaa!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

divapixie

I don't have pictures of my actual favors yet but no two are alike... apart from the fairy charms I'm using.  I'll take pics tonight and post them... and then get my butt working on finishing the rest.
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

Blue66669

My favors for this year will be tiny litte replicas of my faire hair. Kinda like taking a little piece of me with you..... EVERYWHERE!
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Ann of Draycott

CapnFaye, those favors are so cute!!!  ;D
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

divapixie

OK... I took some pics but they really aren't very good pics.  Enjoy anyway!

Lady Cristina

Oooh, I love those divapixie!!!  Where did you find those cool charms?  I've been looking forever for a good pegasus, so if you know of any, let me know.   :D

divapixie

Captain Bacardi will tell you I am the queen of finding strange beads and charms.  Those particular charms I order through a lady on etsy who orders them from a company who specializes in wholesale jewelry pieces... Tierra Cast is the company's name.  There is some kind of minimum order rule(s) that apply which is why I simply let her know what I need and when and she and I do combined orders.

CapnFayeCutler

Blue, you should add some whip charms to yours.  ;)

I found some on a site...  ;D :D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

CelticOne

Thank you for the complement DB, they are a pain to make but worth it.

Faye, I think those are so fun & unique.

Diva, very pretty I love the how each one has different colored beads.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Cobaltblu

Click on my website icon on the left to view my photo album of garb and items.

Element of Air

Quote from: Cobaltblu on May 20, 2008, 12:15:20 PM

Regards,

CB

Ok Cobaltblu, I just have to say that those are GREAT! did you make them or have them made? Are you selling them or handing them out? Either way they are really cool!
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Cobaltblu

"Ok Cobaltblu, I just have to say that those are GREAT! did you make them or have them made? Are you selling them or handing them out? Either way they are really cool!"

Element of Air:

I am giving them away, mostly to people I meet at my home faire, The Sterling Renaissance Festival.  I designed them and had a company make them for me.

Regards,

CB
Click on my website icon on the left to view my photo album of garb and items.