News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Favors and Tokens

Started by Magister, May 12, 2008, 09:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imestra

Yay! Faye! 
Hold back one XO reserve for Curtro! 
He's gonna flip when he sees this...
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

WindChime

soooooooooo  pretty Faye 8).  Can I have one? ;)
I'm woring on mom & dads and my favors.
I got bells ;D for me.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Imestra on December 27, 2008, 05:25:38 AM
Yay! Faye! 
Hold back one XO reserve for Curtro! 
He's gonna flip when he sees this...

As soon as I saw the round bottles...I knew I had to fill them with Pyrat and save some for you and Curtro! ;D
Wind chime, you KNOW I have one ready for you! Can't wait to see you all at the castle!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

eloquentXI

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on December 27, 2008, 01:19:49 AM
Quote from: eloquentXI on December 25, 2008, 11:50:23 PM
Wow, those are really awesome Faye! Definitely fits you perfectly!

Hopefullymaybeyoulovemeenoughtosendmeone?  ;D

Hehe of course, dahling! Hmm...maybe I should start planning a trip to Scarby so I can deliver it in person.

Ooooooo! Even better! You know, Blue is having this big shin-dig for her birthday...*nudge nudge* ;)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Grov

Blue is having a birthday?  I thought she was eternal like the Muses or the Elements.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Blue66669

Well, I am, but one has to have a orgy party thrown in her honor at LEAST once a year...

Hell, even the lesser dieties got that much!
Blaidd Drwg

Grov

>thumbs through the mail again<  Nope. I don't think so.  There's no way you'd be planning a shin-dig without letting me know what dates I'll have to pine away, (most likely) unable to attended.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Lady Missy

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on December 25, 2008, 10:36:36 PM
Alright, I've got some new ones. I haven't decided on whether to make these special favors or to just do these... I still have a TON of sheep & ship wheels so maybe a special one would be good... Hmm, dunno. ;)

The charm on them is a little pirate hat and sword I found at Chubby Chico Charms. I love the different bottles. The gold one (round bottle) actually has Pyrat XO Reserve in it.  :D

Ooh Ooh I want one too!!! Now i gotta get on the ball and get mine together.  I have all the stuff..i just need to put it in action haha!

CapnFayeCutler

You think I'd leave you and James out!? Psssssssshaw! I need to order more beads and charms cause I am quickly running out!  Thank goodness I finally found a couple of wholesale sites! ;D
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575

Tammy

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on January 18, 2009, 02:29:48 AM
You think I'd leave you and James out!? Psssssssshaw! I need to order more beads and charms cause I am quickly running out!  Thank goodness I finally found a couple of wholesale sites! ;D

I wanna know where you got the little bottles from??? They are adorable, and I'd have SO many uses for them!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

SirBlackFox

Here's a free token for the first 500 subscribers to faire magazine. . .  we're almost there but there are still plenty of free pins to give out!  http://www.fairemagazine.com

Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

wildthingjew

Quote from: SirBlackFox on January 18, 2009, 07:19:39 PM
Here's a free token for the first 500 subscribers to faire magazine. . .  we're almost there but there are still plenty of free pins to give out!  http://www.fairemagazine.com

i can't recall did i get one with my subscription?
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Maeve McMayhem

Quote from: Lady Missy on January 17, 2009, 11:20:19 PM
Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on December 25, 2008, 10:36:36 PM
Alright, I've got some new ones. I haven't decided on whether to make these special favors or to just do these... I still have a TON of sheep & ship wheels so maybe a special one would be good... Hmm, dunno. ;)

The charm on them is a little pirate hat and sword I found at Chubby Chico Charms. I love the different bottles. The gold one (round bottle) actually has Pyrat XO Reserve in it.  :D

Ooh Ooh I want one too!!! Now i gotta get on the ball and get mine together.  I have all the stuff..i just need to put it in action haha!

Ahem.. Iwantone..Ahem.. Whew.. that -cough-. :D
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

CapnFayeCutler

Hehe of course. :P I'll be bringing them to the castle!
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575

SirBlackFox

I'm working on a faire favors article for the next issue of Faire Magazine.  Please send me photos of your home-made favors and the explanation behind them and you'll see your hard work in the pages of our quarterly magazine.  If we can use your posted photos and information in this thread, please let me know of that as well!
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack