News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

September 27/28

Started by Ranna, September 04, 2008, 05:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranna

Not sure how many of you are in town or nearby but my husband and I are planning a huge Fest party that weekend.  We will definately be down either Saturday or Sunday, although I think the family and friends we have visiting might want to make the journey both days.  We will probably claim an entire corner of the White Hart, so if you happen to be in the neighborhood that weekend please come by and say hi!  I'll have more details soon, and hopefully some pictures so you'll actually put some faces to the names!
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Scotsman

I am sorry that I wil miss you ... that is the weekend of our invasion at Pittsburgh. That said, enjoy!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Dallan

We may be there on Sunday. If we make it I'll try to say hello.

Scottsman, our schedules just aren't lining up well this month.  :(
Fight'n

Scotsman

Quote from: Dallan on September 08, 2008, 09:39:12 AM

I'll see you at the wedding in PARF right?
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Dallan

Quote from: Scotsman on September 08, 2008, 10:44:31 AM
Quote from: Dallan on September 08, 2008, 09:39:12 AM

I'll see you at the wedding in PARF right?

Unfortunately no. Devon has a football game. I've already missed his first two. Saturday of Labor Day we were, as you know, at faire and this past Friday I had to miss his game because I coach the little guy, Drew and we had a game that conflicted with Devon's. He's really made progress this year and is playing really well and is anxious for me to see how well he's doing. I've promised not to miss anymore games this year. We may not make PARF this year at all. Last year we all skipped one of his and Drew's games. Now that Devon is staring and playing on a competitive team we may not be able to miss a game.

Fight'n

Scotsman

Completely understood ... like faire ... love the family! Nothing is more important!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Ranna

I've been neglecting to update and post pics but it's been insane in my neck of the woods.  The husband has been in the hospital for the past week with a MRSA infection in his hand.  Between working, tending to the kids and "trying" to clean before my company comes I don't think I had time to eat, breathe or sleep.  Jim finally got home Monday and it seems like just now time has caught up with me.  Anyway, it looks like we'll be out and about both days...probably hunkered down at the White Hart for most of it.  We won't be too hard to miss, Jim wears a blue/green kilt, I'll be decked out in 10 tons of frog jewlery, two of our friends (one male and one female) clear the 6 foot mark and then some.  We'll all probably be drunk and loud...oh wait that probably won't help you find us will it? :p

Been trying to find good pics of my hubby and I in our garb, but I think perhaps they got deleted somewhere along the line :(  Will definately have pics after this weekend though, so the rest of you can finally put a face to my name.

Cross you fingers for the rain to pass us by!
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player