News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where is everyone?

Started by Syrilla, October 01, 2008, 04:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggerstaff

I'm comptemplating a run through the fair. Just got to figure out when

Pickles

Sir Ernie and I are planning a road trip for the 3rd weekend.  Any helpful suggestions as it will be our first vist to your fair.

LadyElizabeth

I sadly miss you, Syrilla, last weekend at TRF... But my twin and I will most certainly be there the 2nd weekend!!  We are truly looking forward to attending LARF for the first time and seeing your lovely village!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

isaacfawlkes

Hi everyone

Unfortunately I will not be joining you all this season. Such is Show business. i do wish everyone a great run and may the parking lot overflow with cars every day.

Still love you your Magisty (God Shave the Queen)  ;D
I'll see you in May.

Happy Holidays to everyone

Isaac

Ilia the Stupefying

I will miss seeing you at the festival. I've always enjoyed your performances in the past. Your bamboo sticks trick really amazed me when I first saw it. Hope you return in the future.

Brother Christoph

Quote from: Syrilla on October 01, 2008, 04:16:46 PM
Only weeks away and no one is chatting?   Where did you go?  How else am I to keep up with guys, unless you chat!!!!
See you soon

The Brotherhood of St. Arnulf will be in attendance on the very last weekend, along with a few pirates, gypsies, and a Scotsman. We look forward to seeing your Majesty again.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

posaune

This shall be my home for the next two days....  ;D