Festival Photography > Faire Photos

Trouble posting Pictures? Ask here.

<< < (2/7) > >>

DeadBishop:

--- Quote from: kirk on May 17, 2008, 01:18:12 AM ---I've also been unsuccessful in getting my pic to show up in my profile. What's the secret?

--- End quote ---

THe secret is it's not possible to have a picture in your profile.  Just one of the differences between this new forum and the original.

Master James:

--- Quote from: Deadbishop on May 17, 2008, 09:33:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: kirk on May 17, 2008, 01:18:12 AM ---I've also been unsuccessful in getting my pic to show up in my profile. What's the secret?

--- End quote ---

THe secret is it's not possible to have a picture in your profile.  Just one of the differences between this new forum and the original.

--- End quote ---

OK so then how did you get the R/F shield to show up under you user name?

Lairde Guardn:
You can put the IMG Code for the picture in your Signature box and that worked for me

Tipsy Gypsy:

--- Quote ---OK so then how did you get the R/F shield to show up under you user name?

--- End quote ---

He's the admin  ;D

DeadBishop:

--- Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on May 20, 2008, 07:15:16 PM ---You can put the IMG Code for the picture in your Signature box and that worked for me

--- End quote ---

Actually, according to the forum guidelines, we're not allowing pictures/images/graphics/links in the signature thread.  With the next update there won't be a signature thread anyway, so it would be a futile effort anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version