News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When are you coming?

Started by UrsulaChandler, October 08, 2008, 09:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UrsulaChandler

What weekend/s are you coming to LRF?

AND

Who or what are you looking forward to seeing?

I'll start:

I'll be there every day and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Oh, and Christophe the Insultor on the last weekend. [Ursula is starting a pile of money now]
Ursula Chandler
Louisiana Renaissance Festival
Cast, RLHC

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

We'll be there the second weekend.

Looking forward to seeing our LARF friends, old & new.  :)

The Limeybirds, Craig of Farrington, Vince Conaway  :D

IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

beeboy

ill be there every weekend.  ill be working there, dunno exactly what yet.  but ill be working/living there

Woodland Artisan

I'll be there demonstrating, entertaining and educating the 2nd weekend, student days and 3rd weekend.   This will be the first time we've been to this faire and, hopefully, not the last.  I'm looking forward to finally meeting friends that I've only known online and meeting new friends as well.

While I'll have just a few items for sale in a small merchant booth area, my primary purpose for being there is to show how furniture, bowls, goblets/tankards and lots of other common period wooden items were, and still are made, by some of us.  From log to furniture right before your eyes; the entire process done with traditional tools and techniques straight from the Renaissance.

Come on by the 'Bodgers Camp' (aka Hilton Handcrafts) and say "hi".   Those not bearing either water, beer or rum to share will be put to work!   ;D   Well, maybe just water ... sharp tools and alcohol don't mix.   ;)

Jean Pierre Dewell

Bonjour all!!
Me the second weekend and hoping to see all who go there 1!
Jean Pierre Dewell
Royal Musketeer
All for One and One for All!!
LONG LIVE THE MUSKETEERS!!

dinkywench

My Lord and I shall be visiting for the first time this year. (Our home faire being MD) We are very excited. We will be there either on Saturday, November 22 or Sunday, November 23.

Any suggestions on Don't Miss Shows or Food??

MistressCrowfeather

I'll be going the first weekend.  I'm normally a Bristol Ren-faire patron, but I'm moving down here and I can't not go.

Drouzin

I'll be there 3 or 4 weekends depending on our ever changing work schedules.  Looking forwards to the fab sugar coated almonds, the charcoal lady, (I don't know why but I love visiting her.), the gypsy camp, the glass blowing, mead, and of course Christophe the Insulter.

beeboy

allrite, my job will be either the quintaine or the pillow-fight-on-a-log game

LadyElizabeth

My twin sister and I will be coming for Nov 8-9th weekend and camping out.  Hope to meet all the great LARF cast and playtrons then!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Pickles

My husband and I will be coming down from TN on the 3rd weekend.  He caught ren-fever and I can't -won't stop his enthusiasm.  ;D

Ilia the Stupefying

Avidd

I was there this past Sunday. It seems the vacation gods have smiled upon me that I may return this Nov 15th and 16th weekend.  ;D

posaune

My Lady (Dee) and I (Ted) will be there again both days this weekend.  GREAT to be local!  Find me in the pub and say hello.  I'll buy the first round...

Brother Christoph

The Brotherhood of St. Arnulf (also known simply as "The Drunk Monks" at LARF) will be in attendance on the last weekend - December 6th-7th for our official visit. Can't wait to visit with all our friends. As usual, we will have some quite tasty beverages on hand for as long as they last, so be sure to come to the camp to sample them... HUZZAH!!!
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

Avidd

Happy Thanksgiving. hope to see everyone this weekend