News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So here we are on 5/7

Started by eloquentXI, May 04, 2008, 05:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

Row, Row , Row your boat gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream.

I dunno...just popped into my mind.

sealion

This is getting old. It's really hard to abide by the TOS and not post anything hateful or vulgar! I wish the hackers would channel their energy into something productive.
Thank you to the powers that be for providing the "life raft".
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

First I get on about 5am, can't sleep and I see the script, then later this am I hear my Bozzie barking madly at something and he isn't letting up, it was the MOM GET OVER HER NOW bark, yippers...a snake a big black one with pink underbelly.  Not even the snake site can tell me what it was.  OY Veah!  When I went back to take a pix it was gone.  When I checked in to see about the forum, we have a life-raft, ok seems it'll all get taken care of!  ;)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

jcbanner

again? really?

honestly now, are we being attacked by a bunch of school kids who just ended the school year and have nothing better to do then bring down the same forum over and over?

eloquentXI

Well I look forward to seein' you/meeting at Scarborough on the 17th, Aicha! I declare there be no drama for anyone as the 16th is my birthday and I want everyone happy at my birthday toast on Saturday!

I'm quite excited to see you on Saturday, Queen Bonnie! Who are you coming to faire with this weekend?
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Lord Figaro

This is getting ridiculous already. Don't yah wish it was possible to trace back where the hack came from, and mess around with what they think is important to them?
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

LadyDracolich

You'd think that they would be playing Grand Theft Auto IV or something... -sigh-  That's ok... what goes around comes around.
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Welsh Wench

Wow, this new site is like visiting your grandmother.
It's nice and it has cookies and milk but you know that at the end of the day, you want to be sleeping in your own bed!

Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 07, 2008, 10:15:28 AM
It's nice and it has cookies and milk but you know that at the end of the day, you want to be sleeping in your own bed!

Fortunately, it doesn't smell like gardenias.  :D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

renren

I'd like to believe that Karma, or the 3-fold law will apply to them(hackers) and they will get it! :D
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

CaraGreenleaf

Seriously???  :o

Please tell me that everything posted on R/F isn't lost!!!

>:( >:(
I'm going to ****ing kill the little ........... sry....bleeding TOS...
Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete

renren

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on May 07, 2008, 09:26:17 AM
First I get on about 5am, can't sleep and I see the script, then later this am I hear my Bozzie barking madly at something and he isn't letting up, it was the MOM GET OVER HER NOW bark, yippers...a snake a big black one with pink underbelly.  Not even the snake site can tell me what it was.  OY Veah!  When I went back to take a pix it was gone.  When I checked in to see about the forum, we have a life-raft, ok seems it'll all get taken care of!  ;)
Try askin Divapixie, she loves snakes!
Maybe she'll know.
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Welsh Wench

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on May 07, 2008, 10:24:17 AM
Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 07, 2008, 10:15:28 AM

Fortunately, it doesn't smell like gardenias.  :D
Or mothballs!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 07, 2008, 10:38:18 AM
Or mothballs!
[/quote]

Or smoked ham! Grandma raised tobacco, and firing it...well it smells like ham.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: CaraGreenleaf on May 07, 2008, 10:28:22 AM
Seriously???  :o

Please tell me that everything posted on R/F isn't lost!!!

>:( >:(
I'm going to ****ing kill the little ........... sry....bleeding TOS...

I hope evrything is not lost ! Ugh ! My stories.... if i have to rewrite everything,,,i backed up some of it, but not the last page of sword and bows....ugh !!!!!!!!   Going to strangle  those hackers !

My pirate ship  and crew,  lost out at  sea....oh no...that could be  bad.... have you seen my crew ....there goes  all the rum  and  wine i had  on board !
Beeboy,  Master James.where are those two ?
Lord Blade, leave the ladies alone !   :)

Seriously though,  has anyone wondered if all this hacking  is  an inside job, seeing how it  seems to be happening more often.  Wondering if we have an angry forum member on here who is doing  it on purpose.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling