News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A great time at the KC ren fest!

Started by andy, October 12, 2008, 10:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

My family and I have been going to the MNRF the last several years, but my wife and I attended the KCRF this weekend and had a great time. We dress up, and were pleasantly surprised to more people participating at the KCRF than the MNRF. Maybe it just seemed like it because the MNRF is much more spread out. It's a bit smaller then the MNRF but we were not dissappointed. If you've not been, I would highly recommend either faire.
Roses are red, violets are blue. I like peanut butter. Can you swim?

kcdcchef

Quote from: andy on October 12, 2008, 10:06:07 PM
My family and I have been going to the MNRF the last several years, but my wife and I attended the KCRF this weekend and had a great time. We dress up, and were pleasantly surprised to more people participating at the KCRF than the MNRF. Maybe it just seemed like it because the MNRF is much more spread out. It's a bit smaller then the MNRF but we were not dissappointed. If you've not been, I would highly recommend either faire.

i am a big rennie, and am trying to talk the wife into the mnrf, but it would be an 12 hour drive from our pittsburgh home, and i have a hard time talking her into flying JUST for a renfest event. so i am thinking 2009 we will get as far west as the michigan renfest at least, i hear it is a damned good one too.

glad we had you in kc this year!! small, but mighty!!