News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Partlets

Started by JackGonzo, MD, October 16, 2008, 04:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackGonzo, MD

An odd question, but does anyone know if there's a shop at Faire that sells Partlets? A friend is looking to buy one
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Anna Iram

This isn't my homefaire, but I've visited a few times and I recall Pendragon being a vedor. At least that is my remembrance. Anyway, I do know they carry partlets as I was looking at them in their shop at MIRF. I beleive they went for around $70?

Sir Martin

Pendragon is indeed a vendor at TRF.  They are located in shoppe #401 directly across from The Agora.  Thanks, Anna.   ;)

LadyElizabeth

I think Pendragon is actually the only shop with partlets, but there is a possibility I'm wrong.  Last year I went searching for one for myself and wasn't able to find one anywhere but there...  It's really more of Elizabethan attire and this is a Henrian/Tudor faire...
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Sootikin

One of our German girls - Rachel, whose German name I cannot remember right off - made a partlet this weekend out of a gauzy scarf. It was very pretty. We have at least a couple cast members in partlets wandering around that I know of.