Kingdom Of Glenlivet > Queen Bonnie's Realm

News from Meow Manor

<< < (2/326) > >>

Queen Bonnie:
 Hugs and Huzzah to you Countess! I am so happy for you!   You are brave to take on Nursing school- but I am sure you will do well! Thank you for sharing your news!
 Early this morn I was awakened by violent thunderstorms!
I was concerned and the Royal Felines were scared. Especially old Chingy. She hates storms! All seems well here with only a few limbs down.
The fish in the pond and the moat monster Squelch, are very pleased with all the rain. The Royal Veggie garden is perking up too.  Now if I can only keep my Evil Pirate Sister's crew from eating all the fresh veggies! Pirates! Glad the Scurvy Cat will not be in Port too long. The rum is almost gone. Where did I put the spell book for the never ending cask of rum potion?

Queen Bonnie:
 Scary storms here last PM. The Royal felines and I huddled in my big bed. None of us like thunder or lightening- unless it comes from my staff!  My crystals and weather spells kept the worst of the storms away from Meow Manor. Whew! Only a few tree limbs down this AM.
The fish are happy because the pond is full with all the rain. All is lush and green.
 I was up early and posted  here-then got busy with chores.  When I checked in a bit ago- my morning posts had vanished?  POOF! All Gone! Is it a hex- or a spell or just another attack of Nargles? I re-posted Potions101 and Wild About Harry.
If there is Anything I have forgotten- that was in my past realm- that you would like revived- PM me and it shall be done!
One of the Royal felines has a head cold- so she is off to the vet tomorrow. Poor KoKo. She is quite miserable. A snuffy Siamese is a sad sight.  Not great timing. Scarby weekend looms and Meow Manor is full of pirates!  I wish pirates knew how to pull weeds. They are hopeless- messy too. I bet those pirates stole my posts?
 LOL!

Element of Air:
it has been a tough week. i shall see your twin though on this Saturday Morn.

C Dragonworks:
OH Finally back on.... I was truly worried the Nargles had gone and gotten all my friends.....  But Bonnie let me know where you all were hiding from them!!!!

I wish I had time and money to drive to Scarby.... but alas I am so busy hauling TBs here there and everywhere I can't find time to have garbed fun. So much to do. I need a get work done twice as fast spell!

That was a crazy storm.... had me hanging from ceiling at about 1:30am.... new puppy, Reggie(Reginald Dawg), was not impressed but my Poodle cross,Caterpillar, was barking at the thunder! Reggie appears to be a blue heeler/lab cross that Cali found on the road... very smart and OHHHHH SO CUTE! HE is now the family spoiled BRAT! He is so well mannered (for a puppy) he does not chase the chickens or the cats. Has not even bugged the ducks.... amazing for a puppy!!!! He is black with white paw tips,a bit of white about the muzzle and a blaze between the eyes, and a bit of white on the chest. CUTE! 

Sorry to hear one of your kitties is ill. I had to treat King for his skin problem that he gets if a single flea or whatever bites him.... Finally have that cleared up again!!!! Well Have fun a Scarby all! Cat

Queen Bonnie:
 Glad you made it here, Cat! Huzzah!
 Glad the seagulls did not eat the trail of breadcrumbs I left for you to find us here!
Back from the Royal Vet. As I suspected, KoKo has a head cold. She is on antibiotics and was given fluids. She is so tiny- only 5.8 lbs.  She is so well behaved. I think she is feeling better already!
I shall see you on the Morrow, Element of Air- when you pick up my Evil Twin Sister for Pirate weekend! Yo Ho! I will be glad to see her gone for a few days!
She and her crew are causing a commotion here at Meow Manor! Usually things are quite tranquil here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version