News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

News from Meow Manor

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 12, 2008, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

I hope you did not get my rendezflu, Drouzin? Be well! Sending a well spell your way!
I SURVIVED a year on my own. Lord A is watching out for me! Huzzah! I can't believe all the stuff I have been through in a year! Hugs!
Wow! Thank you and Paul and Lynn for the ride in on the 3rd! The only decent place in Elgin is Morelia. It is good, inexpensive Mexican! But open for anything in Austin too.
Hugs to you too David! I am excited about the concert! Wow!
Fuzzball is eating a bit more and seems to be getting a bit stronger. My hopes are up for him being with me a bit longer.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

RenRobin

What is this Fairy Fest?  I have not heard anything about it.
Loki-terr (in training)

C Dragonworks

Glad to hear your Fuzz and Tachi are doing better..... We lost both our barn cats last week. I think someone in the area must have put out poison bait or some such to kill Coyotes and Bobcats. We found Figaro under the shed dead and Mint was not doing well but I could not catch her(somewhat a wild pussycat). We have not found her to bury but Fig got a stone on his!!!  I have decided not to get anymore barn cats if the rats and mice cause grief in the feedroom will have to barbait it. I can't stand losing my pets. Fig was my dog-cat. He rode around with us in the Greenman(my UTV) while we fed and watered horses and plants. He is SOOOOO missed!!!! Mint was my pain in the butt kitty always doing something not quite bad but not quite good! My ankles and toes are strangely safe now!!!! Even with all that biting and claw play I miss my grey pussycat!!!!   

Sewing and training horses here that is about all.  Bonnie I wish you were closer!!!! PHOEY on gas prices!!!! Cat

dbaldock

Quote from: RenRobin on June 19, 2008, 07:55:20 AM
What is this Fairy Fest?  I have not heard anything about it.

I did a bit of Google searching and found where Kaade mentions that the old Excalibur site at Rocky Hill Ranch near Smithville is where Serendipity Haven is holding their Faerie Bazzar on June 28th.

SERENDIPITY FAERIE BAZZAR
Saturday, June 28, 2008
10 AM to 7 PM
Serendipity Haven Festival Grounds
located on the Rocky Hill Ranch
2 miles East down FM 153 off HWY 71
Smithville, TX

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Queen Bonnie

More info on the Serendipity Haven events can be found here under smaller faires.South. I hope this succeeds!  Close by and that was a great site! Thanks David for posting the info.!
I am SO SAD to hear your news, Cat. Hugs. Losing kitties is never easy. I have so many old sick ones now. I am facing it- but poison is horrible. My heart goes out to you.
TRF will be here soon! I hope!  Hugs!

Wingardium Leviosa!

dbaldock

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on June 18, 2008, 06:28:19 PM
Wow! Thank you and Paul and Lynn for the ride in on the 3rd! The only decent place in Elgin is Morelia. It is good, inexpensive Mexican! But open for anything in Austin too.
Hugs to you too David! I am excited about the concert! Wow!

Someone at the Cactus Cafe <cactus@union.utexas.edu> sent me an email on Thursday that said the Clandestine Concert on the 3rd is FREE.  I don't know how many people the Cactus Cafe seats (here's a quote from their web site: "When artists outgrow the comfy confines of the Cactus, we'll often move these artists to larger venues in the building such as the Texas Union Theatre (375 seats)"), but we probably ought to get there pretty early for a FREE Concert!

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Queen Bonnie

I agree! Just renn mail me the details and I will be ready to go!
Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Sad and difficult times here at Meow Manor. One of my dear Royal Felines is beginning his difficult journey over the Rainbow bridge.
Fuzzball, my beautiful big  Ragdoll kitty with eyes of blue and long fur like a silver fox has kidney failure.
I took him to the vet. It bought him time- but not a lot. I made the decision not to take him back. Not to prolong what can not be cured. He would be stressed in the carrier- passing in unfamiliar surroundings. He loves his home. Here I can watch and love him. He has not long left. Sad day here.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Trillium

Sending you lots of comforting thoughts!!
Got faerie dust?

CatAshtrophy

I'm so sorry to hear that about Fuzzball. I'll be thinking of you and Fuzzball. *sending hugs your way*

Queen Bonnie

Thanks! Amazingly he is still hanging on. This is a sad difficult day. my other cats are trying to cheer me up. I love them all.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

My beautiful Fuzzball just crossed over the Rainbow bridge. He coughed a few times and died.  His pain is gone.
Wingardium Leviosa!

C Dragonworks

Bonnie,
Sorry to hear about your Fuzzy!Very sorry. I understand your pain way way too well. My garden seems SOOOOO empty without the two demon kitties tearing around it. But as you say he is no longer in pain. He is now waiting for you too! Gosh but I will be over run with all the critters waiting me out! SOOO SOOOO many gone before! Blessings Dear friend! Cat

Queen Bonnie

He is now playing with Simba and Yeller and Dusty and more. It has been a sad day. He was a good friend and a loving gentle cat. I will have a horde of cats waiting for me- Lord A too. Tachi is trying to cheer me up.
Wingardium Leviosa!

renren

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on June 23, 2008, 05:10:42 PM
My beautiful Fuzzball just crossed over the Rainbow bridge. He coughed a few times and died.  His pain is gone.

((hugs))

So sorry to hear!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL