News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Heading Out for my Pathology Report

Started by nliedel, October 20, 2008, 12:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nliedel

Read to me in real English by a doctor who knows how to explain things very slowly. I know it's breast cancer, but it's not super serious. I'm getting a lumpectomy in a couple weeks (you'd know it was serious, if they were faster about it), but I'm still a tad wigged. So candles, mini rituals, thoughts prayers, whatever you do. I don't turn away love and light. Thanks bunches. Will post what she said in a few hours.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Tygrkat

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending thoughts for the best possible news...  :)

50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Rani Zemirah

Prayers and positive healing energy are winging your way! Here's to good news!!!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Anna Iram

lordwriothsley

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.May you have a quick and speedy recovery.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

lady serena

Guppy # 81
Fins up

nliedel

one lumpectomy coming right up, but it's small and encapsulated, or looks that way on the ultrasound, so it's probably stage 0
(yes, there is a stage 0) and very treatable.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

RenRobin

That is wonderful on that scale of B/C.  I will keep you in my prayers.
Loki-terr (in training)

PurpleDragon

Wonderful news about it being a Stage 0 and that hopefully it will be relatively easy removal and no further treatments necessary.  ~crosses fingers for you~
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Rani Zemirah

Small miracles are still miracles in deed! Will continue to pray and send healing to you.
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lordwriothsley

That is absolutely wonderful news that it is stage 0.I will continue to keep you in my prayers and will definitely keep my finger crossed that all goes well.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"