News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Outstanding Closing Day

Started by jmkhalfmoon, October 20, 2008, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Closing Weekend went toooooo fast and now I am faced with the prospect of nothing until next July....

:(

Ahhh well...I have my memories to keep me going and MDRF is such a lovely memory because of the lovely people there! I miss you all very much!!!! Thanks for having such an awesome Faire and the Rendevous at MDRF should be more than enough to carry me through the cold winter months!!!

((HUGS)) to you all!
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

DuCoeur

It has taken me all week to come up with words...any words, to describe this past weekend.

To say that a Faire can change your life may be absurd, but this weekend was eye opening....The Weekend was just amazing.

It is with sadness that I must launder tthe shirts and hose, oil the swords, saddle soap the boots and leather, and store everything away.

To everyone, and please forgive if I left anyone out:  Lady Guinness and Scotsman (Thank you for once more being tremendous Hosts, and becoming such very good friends.), Capt. Morgan &Dwynn (I love you Guys), Scarlet, Morwyn and "the Brad",(You three mean the world to me)  Mehan and Ewan (You two are just...), Lady K, April, Ryan, Amaras, Loni and Justin, Dallan and La Familia, Frog Lady....and all the inhabitants of Revel Grove.

Thank you for a season Finale that will not soon be forgotten.
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Amras Elfwine

Ah, good friend, your words are understood and appreciated...you are always most welcome here, and we look forward to our every meeting with you!

...now, pass the saddle soap... 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel