News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Lost Boys - October 25 & 26

Started by Lady Tess, October 20, 2008, 12:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Tess

will paisley

Quote from: Lady Tess on October 20, 2008, 12:37:28 PM
Check them out!

What Lady Tess said.  Easily one of the best bands you'll ever see at any faire, both musically and comedically.
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Lady Tess

It will be String, Tom Smiter, Captain Nash and new guy Father Ignatius Loquacious Righteous. They will be doing 3 shows at the Casa Fortuna stage! CHECK THEM OUT!

ragtimegal

i'm coming from ohio to do just that!

Lady Tess

You're coming from Ohio just to see the boys?

ragtimegal

yeah, i always come down, but when i heard that they were going to be there this weekend i decided it would be the best way to spend the weekend before my birthday... beer and boys in teal... yup!

Lady Tess

Awesome. I will be going to every show and try to check out The London Broil too.. they're at the same stage (Casa Fortuna).

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: fishlady on October 23, 2008, 05:45:23 PM
yeah, i always come down, but when i heard that they were going to be there this weekend i decided it would be the best way to spend the weekend before my birthday... beer and boys in teal... yup!

Tis the weekend before my Natal Day as well.  Since I have no pix of you, please search me out on Sunday.  My hair will be down tomorrow, I have long wavy blonde hair. 

*Although I may be wearing my outrageously wrong birthday hat... think halloween style, so very wrong indeed.*
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Tess

will paisley

Did they do any of their new stuff?  IIRC, they're not too far away from having a new album out.  Who are they parodying this time?
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Hibernian

I hated missing them this weekend, but family always comes first. I do hope someone at CRF comes to their senses and bring them back full time next season!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Tess

Quote from: will paisley on October 27, 2008, 09:20:16 AM
Did they do any of their new stuff?  IIRC, they're not too far away from having a new album out.  Who are they parodying this time?

They have a new T-shirt. They just did their regular songs.

Lady Tess