News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

YAARRRRRR!!!! Hoist the sails!!! It be Pirate Weekend!!!

Started by Bonny Pearl, October 27, 2008, 03:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taarna

Nope, didn't miss it, but was detained from answering do to a mishap at the apartments I am currently staying at. I have posted my answer now. LOL
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

Baldr

The only reason we barbarians hunt pirates is to pilage their rum... If it be given freely, the pirate may be accepted as one of the barbarian horde.  ;D
Baldr The Barbarian

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Baldr on October 29, 2008, 08:35:20 PM
The only reason we barbarians hunt pirates is to pilage their rum... If it be given freely, the pirate may be accepted as one of the barbarian horde.  ;D

hhhmmm....sounds like Baldr is trying to butter ya up for some rumballs Taarna.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Alessandra

Quote from: Trillium on October 28, 2008, 03:09:21 PM
How do you have half a faerie??? ;)

LOL  Mom is a full grown faerie so the wee one is 1/2 a faerie :) (?)

I would like to mention that the wee gnome has a rare genetic condition that makes him a 'big' boy.  He's 2 years old and weighs 58 lbs but the most handsome little man around  (and freakishly handsome little gnome)!  Please don't hestitate to stop us and say hello! 

Lishy

Well, this pirate lass shall be there with her handsome scallywag and about 12-13 RenFest virgins.  Good times to be had by all (gonna see how many of em I can get in garb before the day is out- already converted a few).

And someone pass me the rum when mom and dad aren't looking- *grin*.  Ill gladly give ye a kiss in return.

Are all the R/Fers still meeting at the POW after opening?  Im desperate to meet you all and share favors.  (I have your requested colors, blue and mousie)

Hope to see as many of you as possible!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

Alessandra

Quote from: Taarna on October 28, 2008, 07:12:58 PM
Quote from: Bonny Pearl on October 28, 2008, 03:00:15 PM
Quote from: Alessandra on October 28, 2008, 02:18:39 PM
::waving:::   I'll be there Sat with my clan in tow!! 

4 pirates (3 full grown & a wee pirate in training,  1 1/2 faeries & a wee gnome

Yay more wee pirates!  Our Lil' Captain NoBeard is 6 and a rapscallion to be sure.  He will be happy to hear other wee pirates are with the crew.  ;D

Quote from: Lady Guinevere on October 28, 2008, 01:36:24 PM
I will be at Port alone on Saturday--Sir Marcus will be out of town.

Good to know we will see you this Saturday luv!  The wee ones will be with you?

YEAH!!! I won't have to hear how BORED my little knight is!!
He is 5

Our little 1/2 faerie is 4 1/2 (hehehe) 

gunslinger

hey Bonnie pearl Dont know if I can be there this weekend.Sorry about the bad off color joke opening weekend .see you later

LadyElizabeth

Alessandra, what an adorable 1/2 Gnome and 1/2 fairy you have!!!  They are just the cutest, and I love their garb!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Hawkwind

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on October 30, 2008, 08:50:32 AM
Alessandra, what an adorable 1/2 Gnome and 1/2 fairy you have!!!  They are just the cutest, and I love their garb!

Does a 1/2 fairy + 1/2 gnome = a fomey?   :D
Every renaissance comes to the world with a cry, the cry of the human spirit to be free. -Anne Sullivan Macy
~Hawkwind~

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: gunslinger on October 30, 2008, 08:01:55 AM
hey Bonnie pearl Dont know if I can be there this weekend.Sorry about the bad off color joke opening weekend .see you later

??? ??? ???
i've slept since then...what are ya talkin' about luv???   ...obviously if i don't recall the 'bad off color joke' it must have been drowned in the rum, lol.  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Alessandra

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on October 30, 2008, 08:50:32 AM

Thank you!  Grandbabies just seem to make the world a brighter place!   ;D   

I'm still working on the gnome - I made him a longer shirt last night.  He was going to be Robin Hood but the cowl and cape seemed to annoy him. 

Taarna

Aye! The wee ones are adorable to be sure! I hope we don't frighten them! (Ice Queen Faerie, Jack Frost, A Yard Troll and a wee knight....) Might be a tad intimidating to the youngsters, but we will endeaver greatly not to frighten them.

It seems we have a warming trend so all of my Ice has melted, in it's stead I guess I will be handing out bottles of Faerie bubbles to the wee ones! But only if they TRULY believe!  ;)

Taarna
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!