News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need some positive energies...

Started by DeadBishop, November 26, 2008, 08:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Figaro

I hope they figure out what's going on soon DB. It sucks having tests with no results. Brandi had a stomach issue during fest and they did the whole gambit with her and they have her in this nerve blocker that seems to help. The initial possible diagnosis was the same as yours, so I really REALLY hope they nail it down quick. It's no fun. Healing thoughts are definitely heading your way.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Lady L

Saying prayers for you, DB. Hope you find out the problem quickly.
Former Shop Owner at MNRF

RenRobin

DB you are in my prayers.  I pray everything works out well for you.
Loki-terr (in training)

Fairyfly

How are you doing DB? Hopefully better. You're still in my thoughts dear. *HUG*
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Amras Elfwine

Guess I'd better just open this bottle of Capt. Morgan Special and take a medicinal hit to help you out tonight, DB! 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

DeadBishop

Quote from: Amras Elfwine on December 07, 2008, 10:06:10 PM
Guess I'd better just open this bottle of Capt. Morgan Special and take a medicinal hit to help you out tonight, DB! 8)

Well, better you than me...I still can't touch the stuff for another week.   :'(  I'm down to one antibiotic rather than two, but of course it's the one that's making me feel horrible.

R/F.com member since 2003

Zaubon

I just learned this weekend that Flagyl used to be used as AnatAbuse.  Don't drink when being treated for Diverticulitis! If you do it's really going to be bad.

Amras Elfwine

Glad to step in and do my part to keep the rum companies in business till youre up and about, DB... 8)

Hope this finds you well, my friend!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Rani Zemirah

Hey DB, I hope the horse pills did their job, and things are getting all better now! Still sending you positive healing energy! Feel better soon!!!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Get well soon DB, hope things are getting better.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Deborah

Sending positive energies your way DB, hope you are doing better.

My mom has it, so she's on a low residue diet...no nuts, no seeds, very little red meat, very little dairy (except for Activia), low spice. She's been dealing with the diet for about a year, and had only one recurrence where we had to take her back to the ER. (She didn't think a couple of sesame seeds would hurt...)

Take care DB, keep us updated.
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

Lady Renee Buchanan

I just had a routine colonoscopy and the doctor said I have begun to have some Diverticulosis. I guess it turns into Diverticulitis if the sacs become inflamed.  I never had any trouble and didn't even know I had it, but it sounds like you've been really sick, DB. Hope this doesn't keep reoccuring with you.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Celtic Lady

Just wondering how you are doing, DB. Haven't heard anything about you're holding up in awhile. Hope all is well or heading in that direction.

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Celtic Lady on February 26, 2009, 12:42:48 AM
Just wondering how you are doing, DB. Haven't heard anything about you're holding up in awhile. Hope all is well or heading in that direction.
The same goes for me as well. Please keep us posted on your progress my friend.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"