News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Some good thoughts are need it

Started by Luciana, February 04, 2009, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

Gee sis, how many times have I told you not to chase  the cute ski patrol guys  around ! ;D ;D
  Seriously though , I hope  the knee gets better real soon.Keep wearing the brace for support and keep your knee elevated when you can.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Luciana

Quote from: Lady Amy of York on February 24, 2009, 05:08:22 PM
Gee sis, how many times have I told you not to chase the cute ski patrol guys around ! ;D ;D
  Seriously though , I Hope the knee gets better real soon.Keep wearing the brace for support and keep your knee elevated when you can.

ROFL !  Yes... is better to have them chase me!

nah .. unfortunately there was this teenage girl who plowed into me on her snowboard. We went around in a cloud of snow, skies and boards. I managed to turn my skies towards the bottom of the slope and stop because the slope was icy.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Luciana

Quote from: lordwriothsley on February 24, 2009, 03:30:52 PM
Luci I am so glad that you are keeping a positive attitude about this. With the economy the way it is right now you along with the rest of us should be thankful that we all even have a job right now. By the way that was a smart move on your part forfeiting your pass and giving up skiing for the rest of the season. Your health should always come first you know.  ;)

Thank you Lord W. * hugs *
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

as my dog thinks I am.

lordwriothsley

My pleasure Luci. Anytime lass.

Hugs to you as well.  :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Luciana

OK .. last day has past, the tears were shed, phone number exchanged, now is time to look for the new life.

Yesterday, why filling my unemployment papers I made an appointment with a counselor at the college near me. Irvine Valley College is offering some of the prerequisite questions and is not to far from me so I could go with my bike instead of driving. I need to see what classes I can take and if I can transfer them later. I'll try to go for at least two different classes in the summer. And power up to full time in the fall with as many I can take. If I work hard enough I hope to be able to register in March (I need to have all prerequisite classes done by then) and take my tests (also have my transcripts from the University back in Romania) and start the actual nursing classes in September next year.

Until I start school I have enough time to scrub the house clean, start working at some more garb and do some camping trips also.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

as my dog thinks I am.

SarviaRose

Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

lordwriothsley

I absolutely agree with Sarvia you will do great Luciana.

Hugs to you as well!
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"