News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ohio Renaissance Festival 2008 Photos

Started by Aragorn II, October 22, 2008, 02:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragorn II

I hath added a photo album after going to the closing weekend of the 2008 Ohio Renaissance Festival. If interested, follow one of the links below:

http://www.geocities.com/aragorn0404/
http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x243/aragorn0404/Ohio%20Faire%202008/

Cuio nin mellon
Strider (Aragorn II / Bob)
Cuio nin mellon
Strider (Aragorn II / Bob)
*Images and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin

Bugsy

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

BLAKDUKE

Aragorn:

Two things:

You mentioned the Knights of Valour but unless I am blind(a distinct possibility at my age)  I saw no pictures of them in your photos.

The Prince of Wales who was unhorsed, Do you know his name, or at least what he looked like.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Bugsy

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on October 22, 2008, 03:38:15 PM
Aragorn:

Two things:

You mentioned the Knights of Valour but unless I am blind(a distinct possibility at my age)  I saw no pictures of them in your photos.

The Prince of Wales who was unhorsed, Do you know his name, or at least what he looked like.

On the last day of the faire a knight, Sir Wayne, broke his arm.  Is that what you were talking about?
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

BLAKDUKE

I am not sure...  Of the Knights of Valour I know:

Sir Shanton
Sir Micheal
Sir Cledryth

Sir Wayne is new.....

Bugsy

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on October 23, 2008, 10:58:54 AM
I am not sure...  Of the Knights of Valour I know:

Sir Shanton
Sir Micheal
Sir Cledryth

Sir Wayne is new.....

I believe this is Sir Wayne (the one who was injured) http://www.flickr.com/photos/wickedmizeri/2964015187/

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

BLAKDUKE

Knights of Valour/Mayhem are 2 arms of the same body.  Charlie for the most part handled, at one time, the western shires whilst Shane would take care of the eastern and north east shires.  However since fall of last year they have been doing a lot together.  Cledryth/Kleadrith  How did he come up with such a name.  I know he told me his version but that cannot put in this board except in Johns Inn.   The only reason I ask is that Shane has to do Sarasota and Mobile on the same weekend and
Knights are falling like stars from the skies.

Bugsy

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on October 23, 2008, 12:12:22 PM
Knights of Valour/Mayhem are 2 arms of the same body.  Charlie for the most part handled, at one time, the western shires whilst Shane would take care of the eastern and north east shires.  However since fall of last year they have been doing a lot together.  Cledryth/Kleadrith  How did he come up with such a name.  I know he told me his version but that cannot put in this board except in Johns Inn.   The only reason I ask is that Shane has to do Sarasota and Mobile on the same weekend and
Knights are falling like stars from the skies.

oh, got cha.

Charlie is doing Mobile and Sarasota (which is Nov. 22, I think) too.  I may fly down to Sarasota to be with him, actually!  ;D
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

BLAKDUKE

be carefull Bugsey on that last bit.   Charlie would have made a great sailor if you catch my drift.   

Bugsy

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on October 23, 2008, 02:02:06 PM
be carefull Bugsey on that last bit.   Charlie would have made a great sailor if you catch my drift.   

believe me, I've been warned plenty, lol.
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos