News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ORF

Started by LadyHawkeontheHill, May 07, 2008, 04:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Pagos

Yay you made it Bugsy!  I was about to email you with the new link  :D
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Dragonlord

You are quite welcome Bugsey.  The shire wouldn't be the same without thee.  :)

Carl

We finally figured out what happened and once again found our happy home.Huzzah to all. 5 days to Mayfaire and then TNRF. we can't wait to see you all again.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Quiet One

Even though ORF isn't my home faire, I do make a visit at least once a season and I'm a Castleteer.

So, I found the life raft and I'm here.

Anyone coming to RenDevous, I'll seeyou there, if not, I hope to see you at the RENvasion ot ORF in Sept!
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Old Tinker

Ahh, bring'n thee old gang together again. there are many still lost, if thee knows others e-mail, get in touch and let them know. a couple more "Castleteers" - Carl & Donna and our Quiet One, how do you three ? we shall see thee, Quiet One at RenDevous'08. very soooon...
now thee bad news, we have been in contact with John, he is unable to retrieve thee "Calendar". may we ask if others out there may have a print'd or save'd copy of thee "Calendar". me Belle is look'n today in our files to see if she can find any that i had print'd and brought home. if anyone else has a copy, please PM this Old Tinker and let me know. our hopes are to get thee "Calendar" back up within a couple weeks. any and all help is need'd. we shall post this information on many threads, and hopefully someone out there may have a copy of thee "Calendar".
i was foolish not to back up thee "Calendar",
so that be said,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

HUZZAH to Escarlata, she has retreiv'd thee "Calendar" for us all...
thank you thank you dear Esc.

me Belle and me will today put up a link to thee "Calendar" at thee KyHRF thread soon.
Ahh, everything feels right now.
another HUZZAH to Escarlata,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Poof Bird

Poofie checking in!

Old Tinker

Quote from: PoofBird on May 13, 2008, 10:33:54 AM
Poofie checking in!

now were gett'n somewhere. thee second of thee three "PILLARS" of thee 'Castleteers" has arrive'd.
Hi Poofie, how thee do'n ?
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

kydavid

Meh. I prefer the other, but this shall have to do.

Old Tinker

good KyDavid, it does take some gett'n use to,
but me Belle and me where in a panic when there was NO-WHERE to find thee R/F forums.
how are thee KyDavid ? will thee be head'n to Tenn Ren Fest thee weekend prior to open'n at KyHRF ?
lots to do,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

StareNorthSteve

David! Glad to see you found your way. That goes for everyone else as well but, as David was the first R/F person I ran into at the ORF...and shared a flask with...I will always look forward to a reunion of any kind. CHEERS!!!
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

jinx

I've finally tumbled my way in.  ^.^  Glad to see we've somewhere to go.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Sir William Marcus

William Marcus checking in as well
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Ragna

;D  Found you!  Definitely a test for this techlogically challenged Viking Wife!   Glad to see folks are all arriving safe and sound.

Hugs!
Ragna

Capt. Morgan

As an immortal I have to re-invent myself every few hundred years...you'd think I would be able to handle change...It's so discombobulating...but happy I am that I have found familar names and faces!
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.