News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Magazine PREMIER Edition

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, October 27, 2008, 10:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

Quote from: Sir Garath on October 29, 2008, 11:21:16 PM
Think you also forgot to mention that the monks at the monastery was doing the magazine.

they scribble as fast as their wee monk fingers can go!
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Lord Clisto of York

Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Lady de Laney on October 27, 2008, 10:09:44 PM
Hey-Ain't you in the background of a shot,

I don't remember signing a release?  did you talk to my agent?  is that b@$t@rd holding out on me again???

Fine, I guess I'll have to steal one of these.   what?  buy?  pffff... HELLO?  OUTLAW!   
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Lord Clisto of York

Still after nothing in the mail on Saturday the 2nd, Today it came on Monday. WOOHOO!!! This is the longest it has ever taken a magazine to get here. And no.. it didn't get stuck in a Wisconsin Cheese vat.. :D
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

CapnJack

Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy?
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

www.fairemagazine.com is the only place right now. If you subscribe you won't get the CoRF issue. BUT you can buy a single issue from the site. it is a bit pricy however.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

CapnJack

Damn.  I currently have -36  dollars to my name, so that won't be happening anytime soon.  :-[
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Francisco Paula

Well dear Captain i will give you a fair price on the pearl? Or if you dump the young lady you are seeing you will more money to spend on yourself. Why do i feel i will be keel hauled for this. heheheheheh ;D :o ;) ::)

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: CapnJack on November 07, 2008, 04:24:43 PM
Damn.  I currently have -36  dollars to my name, so that won't be happening anytime soon.  :-[

I'd be MORE than happy to let you take a look at mine if you evr head up north to the Frozen wastelands of Colorado... i.e. Ft Collins way
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e