News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Madame Red

Started by Brother Gregory, August 26, 2008, 09:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Gregory

I was able to make it to the festival last year. We made it to Kansas City for Closing weekend but got rained out on Saturday. I'm wondering when I was there in 2006 I caught a couple of Madame Red's group and I was wondering if she and her group are still part of the festival and if so where is the best place to see them at the festival? I plan to be there is weekend for opening day on Saturday.

pyratetradingco

Red is still there yes, as far as the best place to catch her, that I couldn't tell you...

Emerald Shaunassey

Brother Gregory,
     She and her ladies can be found at the fountain just inside front gate right after gate opens.  That is the best place to catch them first thing of a morning.  They do still play bocce ball in the lane past Dunwoodie Dell about mid day.

Best of luck!
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Brother Gregory

Thanks Emerald Shaunassey. I'm going to be there first things Staurday morning so I'll look for them there. Thanks Again for the help!!!

Emerald Shaunassey

Glad to be of assistance!  Enjoy your trip to Canterbury!
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

kcdcchef

Quote from: Brother Gregory on August 26, 2008, 09:56:58 AM
I was able to make it to the festival last year. We made it to Kansas City for Closing weekend but got rained out on Saturday. I'm wondering when I was there in 2006 I caught a couple of Madame Red's group and I was wondering if she and her group are still part of the festival and if so where is the best place to see them at the festival? I plan to be there is weekend for opening day on Saturday.

generally speaking, madame red can be found outside the gate at closing as well. and you can always find her at human chess.