News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pyrates Royale

Started by Hibernian, November 05, 2008, 08:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Any one have an idea which stage the Pyrates Royale will be using this weekend?
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Tess

Last year, they were on the Casa Fortuna.. but Barely Balanced will be there this weekend on that stage so I don't know.

Hibernian

Thanks Tess, hopefully its one with a sound system. Last weekend they had the Merros at the Royal Pavilion, and while the instruments did fine, it was very hard to hear their singer.

Hope to see you on Saturday, I'll stop by to "say hi to the bunny!"

will paisley

Quote from: Hibernian on November 06, 2008, 06:17:53 AM
Thanks Tess, hopefully its one with a sound system. Last weekend they had the Merros at the Royal Pavilion, and while the instruments did fine, it was very hard to hear their singer.

There's five of them, and they're pretty good at projecting.  Captain Moone can be heard across zip codes.

They usually have the "artists du jour" stages, which includes the Mynstrel's Roost at one point during the day.  In the past, they've usually gone on the Merriment Stage first, after Hey Nunnie Nunnie, followed by the Casa Fortuna stage, the Mynstrel's Roost and a final show at either Fairhaven or the Palace Stage.  Given what time the sun goes down, I'm wondering how (or if) they're going to have both a final show and do a number at Pub Sing.
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Lady Tess

Quote from: Hibernian on November 06, 2008, 06:17:53 AMHope to see you on Saturday, I'll stop by to "say hi to the bunny!"
I saw you around a couple of times...

Hibernian

Then by all means say hi or give a wave!