News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Invasion Weekend

Started by Wandering Rogue, November 05, 2008, 12:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

Greg and Loma -

We will miss you, and we will drink a toast to your father. Know that you will be there in our hearts, but we all know that family comes first. Take care. We love you.    :-*  :-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Malkavian

Quote from: Hibernian on November 13, 2008, 05:06:38 AM
Friday: 60% chance of showers with a high of 66

Saturday: 50% chance of AM showers with a high of 62

Sunday: mostly sunny with a high of 53!

Woo hoo! short sleeve weather  ;D  Well, by afternoon at least, think I'll be bringing a jacket to the 0830 tailgate :)

I for one will very much appreciate if it rains a bit more today and Friday...the CRF site is a dust bowl when it's dry. Me camera and clothes (and probably lungs, hah) come back coated with tan film.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Take care Scotsman and Lady Guinness, we will lift a pint or two in your honour and I'll save those Guinness caps.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Delaine Kitts

can't wait to see everyone this weekend. 

don't forget to stop by the washer well wench stage at 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30 to see Hither Dither and Yon.  (aka dirt'n and slip'n)  we'd love to see you there!!! 

we'll la la la our hearts out for ya.  (and if you don't know what that means, stop in at one of our shows and you'll find out!! 

see you there cousins!! :D :P ;) :-*
Lady Delaine Kitts
Neal and Bob Nobles Gone Wild
Slip'n M'Crack
Proprietor of the Slipidon Inn

lordwriothsley

Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Wandering Rogue

Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Wandering Rogue

QuoteCan't wait....and making daily offering for beautiful weather.  This will be the first time in 3 years my husband and I have had a faire day together and I look forward to introducing him to new friends! 

M'Lady Femme....be ready for a "run by rogueing" from Sir Lance....hehehe
Ale cures what ails you

Femme Falchion

Sir Rouge....I am ready for whatever ye may be dishin'.....our plans are up in the air a bit given the weather but Goddess willing you'll see me this weekend  ;)

Update:  I'll be there Sunday!  ;D
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Malkavian

Quote from: Malkavian on November 13, 2008, 07:41:38 AM
Woo hoo! short sleeve weather  ;D  Well, by afternoon at least, think I'll be bringing a jacket to the 0830 tailgate :)

I for one will very much appreciate if it rains a bit more today and Friday...the CRF site is a dust bowl when it's dry. Me camera and clothes (and probably lungs, hah) come back coated with tan film.

When i said "rain a bit more" this is NOT what I had in mind :(  Does everyone still show up even when it's raining rats and frogs?

Lord Caleb

I'll definitely be there! It's what umbrellas and boots were made for, I reckon'. If it gets too bad, we'll call in ole Noah an' the ark. Hopefully he's added a few Evinrudes to the back of it!
Home Festival: Carolina Renaissance Festival
Name: Josh aka Lord Caleb of Guilford

Hibernian

The kilt may be covered up by my duster due to the rain but the truck and the champagne will be there Saturday morning! Fewer people just means more for the rest of us.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Rain or no, my entourage will be there.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Wandering Rogue

I'll be there with a tankard of cold (maybe slightly watered down) ale, ready!
Ale cures what ails you

Malkavian

After speaking with my mother this evening it appears her intention all along was to come to my apartment and ride with me to the faire (and she has no desire to drive 90 minutes early saturday morning in the rain)  --therefore I will see you all around at some point during the day but probably closer to lunchtime.

If there's an early morning gathering Sunday I could probably make that!

Hibernian

On behalf of the Carolina families of the Clan M'Crack I thank all of the friends and cousins who joined us in Fairhaven this weekend. The spirit of friendship and the warmth of the gathering was such that the chilly winds do not stand a chance.

To those who missed it, lets just say the Royal Court at Fairhaven, especially the Prince, will never be the same. The wooden timbers of the Galway Hooker will forever resound with the sound of cheering to "To The Clan M'Crack!"

Congrats to all the new members, and to the new pets all I will say is "may your year go swiftly." Now who has "John?" Forget your paperwork and you'll find out.

To Fairhaven's cast, you made the weekend special, but next time you may want to bring more than four pikeman when you are explaining the laws of the shire to the M'Cracks.

It was a great season completed by one of the best invasions ever. I and my family and all the M'Cracks of the Carolinas look forward to meeting you all again next year at M'Crack Corner in our village of Fairhaven.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"