News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scarborough 2009 tickets

Started by DonaCatalina, November 05, 2008, 08:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raevyncait

I am purchasing a batch of group tickets because I have several people coming or possibly coming on different weekends.  But I don't know for sure who all will be coming.  My concern is that if I don't provide a name, it's going to print my name on the ticket, is that going to be a problem for someone else redeeming it? 
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Sonata

*dances joyfully*
I just bought my first ever FoF pass! I just bought my first ever FoF pass! WOO! HUZZAH!  :D ;D :D
Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the fallen angel meets the rising ape. Terry Pratchett

Berit

DonaCatalina,
We are working on some problems with the software, but we believe that ultimately you will be able to email your picture.  Will let everyone know when that happy day occurs! ;)

Berit

Raevyncait,
Sorry that I missed your post yesterday.  There will not be any problem with the tickets.  They do not require the user's name to be printed on them.  Your name is sufficient.

Berit

*Teach*

Bought our FoF Passes today!
Woooo! first year for that!
Cannot Wait!

*There is free rum in there right?*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Yrose

Got our tickets for opening weekend. Unfortunately that's all we can do this year, but hey at least we'll be there!
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

eloquentXI

Mom just bought my Friends of the Faire pass for me! :) A wonderful early birthday present!  ;D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Var Greyshadow

Great B'Day present!  I bought my FOF pass on Friday before I left for NJ.  Don't know if we're going to make more than opening and closing, but it's still worth it.  Oh, and the preview day too - definitely going to that this year.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Zaubon

Okay I bought my season pass. I hope I get to use it for more than opening weekend.

eloquentXI

I hope you use it more than Opening and Closing too, Zaubon!

And I'm really looking forward to the Preview Event also.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Lady Ann of Draycott

Just bought our tickets for Scarby!!! Woo Hoo!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Henry Ashford

Well, I got my FoF pass last night so I am officially set for Scarby. Yay!  Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

BTW, my first post here, so hi to everyone :)  Ill get a garb picture in my profile as soon as I get some done.

DonaCatalina

Welcome to the Forum Henry. Looking forward to seeing you at the FOF preview.
Don't forget to wear your R/F pins everyone!
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Henry Ashford

Quote from: DonaCatalina on February 18, 2009, 10:26:15 AM
Welcome to the Forum Henry. Looking forward to seeing you at the FOF preview.
Don't forget to wear your R/F pins everyone!

Where do you get the R/F pins from?

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess