News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Eastern Border Ridings of Glenlivet

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

Hmmm...it appears that the address for the picture of that attentive squirrel above changes daily...got a picture of a scantily clad model this time...oh, well, we get our anti-peep guards when and as we find them, I suppose!  8)

Majesty, the entourage has now safely returned from the sad trip to Kempner. We are resuming our duties here in the border ridings.
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Queen Bonnie

I got a picture of someone in a yoga stance. I wondered about that! LOL. Glad you are back.  I did not know about your trip to Kempner.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Amras Elfwine

It did come upon us suddenly...but, we are continuing on, and trying to stay warm right now...those Texas hills are so pretty!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Amras Elfwine

Majesty,
Long has it been since I have reported. Yet be assured, our patrols are always on watch, and I can assure you that all is secure here in the East. We are now preparing to welcome representatives from all the different provinces of your realm here, and will greet them warmly, make them welcome, and see that all are well taken care of.

Starting Tuesday, after the rendezvous, I will be overhauling the Lists of Court, giving them a good update and polishing.

Cheers from Your Humble Amras!!
R/F member since 2004

C Dragonworks

Majesty...I have ridden the Southern border as well and all is in accordance! The festival site is in order and all is getting in readiness for the fall fest.... Peeps are all under control here. I think the dry weather may have them under control!

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Amras and Cat! Huzzah to Peep free faire sites too! looking forward to TRF. I NEED faire!
Huzzah to polishing  up the the realm!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Amras Elfwine

...brief update...once I get finished snow-shoveling out the manor, I shall give a complete report of late doings...its good to be back... 8)
R/F member since 2004

Queen Bonnie

Hugs Amras! So glad you are back! 
No snow here! Spring will arrive soon!
I am enjoying Sherwood Forset faire! It is too much fun to have a wonderful faire 20 minutes away from me!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Amras Elfwine

Three days in a row...can you believe it?
The snow is melting rather quickly now...temps in the 50s yesterday and today...lots of robins, mocking birds and cardinals proclaiming a bit of early spring...
R/F member since 2004

Queen Bonnie

I knew Spring was coming- 80 here today! the weeds are thriving!
I meant Sherwood forest faire. Typo time here!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Amras Elfwine

At this time, I am able to report that the Eastern Border Ridings of Severn are snow and foe free.

The hawking has been excellent. As a matter of fact, I was almost hawked myself by three of them on the back side of the estate on Saturday.

Cheers!!
R/F member since 2004