News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FOKTOP News

Started by Var Greyshadow, May 13, 2008, 07:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

ROYAL DISPATCH

Queen Bonnie has declared -

that all FOKTOP rise and join together at her side stop
then, "we shall again go forth and slay the Evil Peeps!" stop
new recruits await her blessing stop
and new allies's our Queen has acquired stop
Long Live Queen Bonnie - HUZZAH ! HUZZAH ! HUZZAH !

Royal Liaison for Military Communications,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

fluffy tail

Kill the evil Peeps.

Long live FOKTOP.
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Queen Bonnie

My Evil Pirate Twin will recruit for FOKTOP at Scarby this weekend! She hates peeps too! HUZZAH FOKTOP!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Element of Air

I have been inducted into FOKTOP this weekend and felt that it was time to expose you all to the wonderful greatness of Peep Jousting!!! Dun Da Dun Da De Da!!!!! Charge!

A great example of peep jousting is in this video, it is a little slow at the start however as it informs you as to the situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzIAMZcME7s&feature=related

(some, if not all of you, might already know about this)

Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Capt. Morgan

Okay...and I thought the guy who did "Lord of the Peeps" had too much time on his hands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RekcNK73pkk&feature=related

I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

TinGoliath

If you all would like, I did manage to save the original "Cloverpeep" written on the old RF forum.  Shall I bring it here? :)

TinGoliath
You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

Ginette

I would be honored to join the Queen and FOKTOP in the fight agents the evil Peeps.

*dips into a deep curtsy*
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Seryn

Death to all peeps!  Long live FOKTOP and all hail Queen Bonnie - Huzzah!!
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

SleepyArcher

NO NO NO noooooooooooo

I wont give in..................
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

TinGoliath

"Cloverpeep"

From a Peepcam point of view, peeps gather for a final farewell party to Joe Peep, sugar-buzzed as peeps can be.

Suddenly, the box building shakes, and peeps everywhere spill out into the streets to see what the commotion is...

Several blocks away, yellow-orange flames burst skyward as an effigy of wood and brush blazes in the night. Peeps everywhere tremble in fear as a deep, guttural *ROOOOAAARR* thunders from the darkness. Moments later, long, sharp-ended wooden poles descend from the smoke-hazed sky, skewering peeps left and right, only to suspend them like sacrificial lambs over the flames, their sugar-shimmered bodies becoming carmelized coats. They disappear from sight, only to be replaced by sporadic showers of crispy brown graham crumbs and pieces causing havoc in the burg of Cloverpeep. Army peeps scamper by among Civilian peeps in an attempt to hold back the slaughter, only to be food for the flames themselves....

"What are they?"

"I dunno, but they're winning, and getting Sugar-buzzed!"

Soon, semi-rhythmic thuds shudder the ground, like a War God's drum heralding the approach of sheer Devastation. Peep buildings left and right are rent open as panic-ridden peeps find they suddenly have no shelter...

To be continued.....

TinGoliath

*Cloverpeep Continued*

The city is in Sheer Chaos.. there is simply no other defineable term for it. Peep soldiers fire off rounds of Chocolate morsels, butterscotch chips, and wads of crunchy peanut butter in an attempt to stem the massacre, but their attempts simply become absorbed.. no... devoured in the relentless madness raging through the city. Peeps of all ages and races rent from their boxlike homes. Some avoid capture, only to find themselves flung with the remains of their houses into the flames, adding fuel to the macabre vision of stuck peeps roasting. Others are cast into metal vats suspended over the fires, first drowning, then melting and dissolving into the morass of their liquified predecessors, only to be poured into masses of crisped rice The peep military soon finds that their own ammunition has been added to this mess, which is surged back and forth into a sticky, mangled mess, onmly to be flattened onto great flat metal sheets which seem to appear out of nowhere. Minutes later, wicked blades rend the mess asunder, sections disappearing into the night... from the darkness comes a semi-harmonic moaning and wailing... Whatever is ravaging Cloverpeep has a message to say.... over and over...

"Koooooooom Baaaarrrrrr YAaaaaaaarrrhh Mayyyyyoooooord! Kooooom Barrrryaaaahhhhh!"

To be Continued...

TinGoliath

*Cloverpeep Continued*

A group of peep friends have managed, thus far at least, to evade capture by the Monstrosities ravaging the city. The peepcam captures it all.. The Panic, the Chaos, the futile attempts of the peep army to stem the Rampage. The friends manage to find temporary shelter, only to find the roofs ripped literally from over their sugary marshmallow heads... Chubby digits grasp and squeeze panic ridden peeps left and right... their near toothless mouths babbling "YarryarryarrYarr" before being muffled with the Masticating massacre of captured peeps. Mangled marshmallow rains from the sky as mauled peeps fall from the inexperienced jaws of these miniature monstrosities, only to be trampled underfoot moments later, and/or scooped up and sacrificed to the blazing pyre. One after another, the peep friends are picked off, the peepcam passing from hand to hand as curiosity proves to be the end of each bearer. Peep buildings collapse left and right as they are voraciously emptied of their mushy inhabitants. Finally, two remaining peep friends find temporary shelter under a bridge. One with the peepcam peeks out to see if the coast is clear, only to realize in sheer Horror that one of the younger Monstrosities is staring back... What could be a shrill squeal of glee rushes forth as its chubby, dirty digits rush forth to capture the panic-ridden peep... The peepcam angle swings about wildly as the peep is voraciously gummed to death... the camera falls, tumbling along the ground after it lands, to come resting next to the one remaining, and somehow surviving peep friend. Moments later, the masticated peep splatters across the area, barely recognizable if not for what little colored sugar remains... One surviving peep friend trembles in the shock of abject terror as the miniature monstrosity collapses to all fours, looking under the bridge.... moments later, the view is blocked by a sudden avalanche of partially burned peep box buildings, scorched cellophane windows, and the caramelized remains of incinerated peep friends and neighbors. Some time later, as the smoke and dust begin to clear...... silence washes over the devastation which was once Peep city... Fading into the distance are the earth-shaking footfalls of the invaders.... their roars chanting "Ambro-Shuss! Ambro-Shuss!" Soon, their roars fade away and, for a few moments, the sole survivor of Cloverpeep feels panic subsiding. Overcome with a rush of emotions, the peep collapses into sugary tears, realizing that it is the sole survivor of the massacre.... Then, the peep realizes... in just a couple days, New peep buildings would arrive to replenish the city... The Ash and ruination would be washed away, and new peep friends could be made. The video on the peepcam might, just Might, offer the next Peep population preparation against another massacre. These hopes, however, find themselves dashed against the rocks of a storm, as four words filter though the rubble, thoroughly obliterating any thoughts of hope and peace the sole surviving peep had.

"Same time next week?"

*The Peepcam video flashes to a time just a month earlier where the peep friends were enjoying a day at the sugar beaches, just before the peepcam tape runs out.*

*The End*

Lupa

Here to say I sighted no Peeps at Rendezvous 2008!

Kill the Peeps - HUZZAH!!
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Carl

All  hail Queen Bonnie !! Thank you for inducting my wife and I into FOKTOP (death to all peeps!)
It was quite and honor and a pleasure meeting you at the RenDevous. We are planning to attend the TRF next year and hope to meet up with you again. Everyone was very gracious and so welcoming we both felt like we were truly among longtime friends. Until our paths cross again may your reign be long and glorious.
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN !!!
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah Lupa! Twas grand to meet you at Renndevous!  We did recruit many new members of FOKTOP there!
I shall look for you at TRF, Carl and Donna! Twas a pleasure to meet you! We are a close knit group! Hugs!
Kill the Evil Peeps!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!