News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Holy Slow on the uptake... I've found you!!!

Started by Marietta Graziella, May 13, 2008, 07:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

*breathing into a paper bag*
OK, I realize I've been out of sorts lately, lots going on, etc.  But then we crashed and all I could find were sewing, squires, etc.  I didn't see the local MN forum.  I went into panic, and shut down. 
It finally ocurred to me (oh, about 30 seconds ago) that MN had probably started up a new area as well. 

*bangs head with palm of hand*
And so here you are.  Yikes.  I've got to get my head back into the game.  Glad you all made it here safely.  BTW, if you see me wondering confusedly at fest, please, take my hand and guide me to the peoples.

MG
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Capt. Bacardi

It is ok MG it is probably a lack of rum in your system.  :o  ;)
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

renren

*pats MG on the shoulder*
It's ok!
You found us..
Welcome back! ;D
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Captain Jack Wolfe

Glad to see you found us, MG!  Are you ready for next weekend?
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Marietta Graziella

Am I ready for next weekend?!?  ???   NO!  I'm not ready for THIS weekend when VV gets home  ;D(noon-ish on Friday!!!).

I'm still sewing (or trying to, at least), haven't finished my favors, don't have anything sorted out much less pre-packed.   I did order my tickets just now and have them waiting at the will-call window. 

Oy vey, do I need this vacation!!!

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

It's always time for Chardonnay!

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Phelyp on May 13, 2008, 04:39:47 PM
Favours?  For opening weekend by chance?

Favors for the TN RenDezvous over Memorial Day weekend.   I'll have to order more charms for MN.   ;)

Baron Doune

A questions Gypsy Dancer!

Do you have anything to do with MG Coffee House?

Missing you kiddo.

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Baron Doune on May 13, 2008, 06:42:59 PM
A questions Gypsy Dancer!

Do you have anything to do with MG Coffee House?

Missing you kiddo.

Sorry, no.  Never even heard of it. 
Marietta Graziella Stefana Luanna Giovani Luchetta di Polcenigo is my ren name.  All parts of my life from living in Italy.  Not that I didn't drink lots of great cafe, espresso, and cappu's there! ;)

Goody

Yeah Id like to know more! I planned on camping on Aug 2 at Shakopee Valley so that would add great fun!

Baron Doune

It was on my route the other day.  MG's Coffee House on Hospital Drive in Maple Grove.

The only thing I could think of was...oh Gypsy Dancers got a coffee house going in!