News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Family Gathering at CRF 2009 21-22 November

Started by Lairde Guardn, November 26, 2008, 11:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Quote from: Suzie the Moderately Red on February 06, 2009, 02:12:13 PM
I really really really hope I'll be there, but I'll be in school in Maine by that point and it will all depend on transportation and such...Classes won't be a problem as I'd willingly skip them for Faire! (Avert thine eyes and read not my post o father mine!)

TOO LATE!  >:(
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Chuck'n M'Crack

To all my M'Crack family members that might be little interested, due to a hacker breaking into my email account, I have had to change my email addy, it is now chuckn1@hotmail.com, I am happy that
it is now protected, so please feel free to contact me, and BTW, I will be there at CRF with me spouse
Pin'n as she as already stated.
Lord Kelley of Screen
Son In Law
Son-in-Law to Laird Guard'n
IBRS #1554 Landshark #102
Captain Of The Guard (R.A.G.G

Femme Falchion

Quote from: Hibernian on February 06, 2009, 02:57:22 PM
Quote from: Femme Falchion on December 13, 2008, 01:35:09 PM
Hopefully my husband will have forgotten the condition I came home in (invasion weekend) and I'll be able to come back too..... ;) ::)

2009 will be even better so you will want to be here! We could take up a collection to help with the bribe.

a marvelous idea, Hibernian!  It's never too early to start saving $$.  I look forward to it already!
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

LadyDracolich

I will try my bestest to be there.  Just depends on my work situation at that time.  :-\
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Suzie the Moderately Red

Quote from: Hibernian on February 06, 2009, 02:58:14 PM
Quote from: Suzie the Moderately Red on February 06, 2009, 02:12:13 PM
I really really really hope I'll be there, but I'll be in school in Maine by that point and it will all depend on transportation and such...Classes won't be a problem as I'd willingly skip them for Faire! (Avert thine eyes and read not my post o father mine!)

TOO LATE!  >:(

What?!? No!!! I would *never* skip class to do anything! *Honest*  I'm a good student!!! :o Besides, that happens to be my Thanksgiving break anyway.
Fear the quail.

Raibeart OShea

I'm taking this to mean that some of you have a life outside of Faire...What's up with that??!!

As a new FOCM, I'm looking forward to this years event.  The countdown continues...
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

Hibernian

Of course there is life outside of Faire...how else is one to earn the funds to pay the toll for entry into Fairhaven each weekend! Keep in mind my days of climbing the ramparts to avoid the gate keepers are long past.

As with Railbeart, I too look forward to the fall when Fairhaven appears once again in the piedmont of Carolina.

Tammy

I'm planning to be there on the 21st...that Saturday.
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Hibernian

Looking forward to seeing you then, the tailgate will be even better this year.

Tammy

I remember seeing you last year, but I was still too shy to talk to anyone from the forum...so I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting as many folks as I can!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Hibernian

Being a very shy person myself I can understand, BUT...

This year get thyself down to M'Crack Corner and join in the fun! Some of us have lousy memories for names so please do say hi. And don't forget the final weekend is the official invasion weekend and you are expected to be at the tailgate.

Feline Groovy

Attention, shy people!  Get one of these and everyone else will do the hard part (starting conversations) for you!   :D

/end commercial 
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Hibernian

Quote from: Feline Groovy on July 18, 2009, 09:03:13 AM
Attention, shy people!  Get one of these and everyone else will do the hard part (starting conversations) for you!   :D

/end commercial 

For some reason I just can not imagine you wearing on of those.

Feline Groovy

Quote from: Hibernian on July 18, 2009, 09:24:27 AM

For some reason I just can not imagine you wearing on of those.

I used to be quite shy and insecure, I promise you!  Even now I definitely fit under the heading of 'socially awkward' more often than not.  I just hide it better than I used to.   ;)
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Tammy

I love that button!!

Hibernian...I'll do my best to come say Hi!