News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Contact me please

Started by Swampboy, December 03, 2008, 12:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampboy

If there is a ringleader for Loveland Castleers, could you please speak up. I'm new to the community and would like to discuss.

Poof Bird

there's not really a set leader, per say.  But our contact at the castle is Larry, aka humphry

What's your question?  I'm one of the 3 original "pillars" of the group.  If I can't answer your question, I'm sure I can find someone who can.

LadyHawkeontheHill

LHOTH swoops in right next to Poofie and nearly knocks her aside; Pillar two showing for duty!!! Questions? What questions does Swampboy need answered?
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Ragna

Last bit not least, the third pillar is here as well.  Questions are always welcome.

Old Tinker

good Swampboy, thee now not only has contact with thee per-say "ringleaders", but the whole three ring circus  ;D
warms me heart...
OT & B
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

kydavid

Wow, Tinker! I am impressed! This is quite the company you have been keeping! Poof, LHOTH and Ragna. Has Belle figured it out yet?

Old Tinker

why good KyDavid, me Belle knows all, so this Old Tinker hides noth'n from her.  ;D

if all would notice,
we have ALL three "Pillars" reply to Swampboy,
and on top of that, we have our Ky Highland ambassador, our good friend kydavid.
the "Castleteers" are alive and well.  ;)
there be NO end of season for the "Castleteers",
there be NO weather that halts the "Castleteers",
there only is bonds of friendship, that NO one could break.

Long Live Harry's Dream !!

i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far