News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Please Think of Mother Elfwine

Started by Amras Elfwine, December 10, 2008, 09:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

Just got the news that my mother is in the hospital in Raleigh, NC, for some tests. As some of you know, my mom had a bad stroke some years ago, and has been recovering as well as can be done.
Last night, she had a bad time, probably circulatory-problem caused. They will be doing a heart catheterization on her this afternoon, and running more tests. I'd surely appreciate some of that good ol' ren-loving'-positive energy meditation directed her way.

Again, humble thanks ahead of time...

Amras
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Trillium

Sending out positive healing thoughts!  (and a little faerie dust for good measure!  ;D)
Got faerie dust?

Taffy Saltwater

Phins up swimming to Mother Elfwine!
Sveethot!

Scotsman

Lots of love for this end brother. Nothing but positive vibes! Let me know if you need anything.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

lordwriothsley

Amras you and your mother are in my thoughts and prayers.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Welsh Wench

You got it, hon!
Good thoughts going your way.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

DonaCatalina

My thoughts will be with you an your mother.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Amy of York

sending  thoughts  and  prayers  her way.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Lady Neysa

Amras, I'm so sorry about your mother!   Many positives vibes being sent your way, along with a big cyber hug! 

Athena

Sending postitive thoughts to you & your family, Amras! (((HUG)))
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Lady Nicolette

Many good thoughts going out from the wRenHouse for your mother, Amras!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

DeadBishop

Hey Am, plenty of good thoughts and positive energies for you and your mother!

R/F.com member since 2003

Amras Elfwine

I give thanks to all of my friends for their warmth, and must ask for more of the same at this time...

Mom test results showed 3 blocked coronary arteries. As she is elderly and in bad shape to start with, they won't do bypass surgery, and thats probably just as well...she is undergong a procedure this morning to put in 3 stints, and the doctors are optimistic that all will be fine. I pray that this is so.

Again, a hug to all of you, and please send mom those spiritual ren hugs we all need from time to time...

Love to all!
Am
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

ADraeger

Just said some prayers for you and your mom.  Hope all goes well for her today.  **Hugs**

Amras Elfwine

Many sincere thanks!

This just in...Mom underwent the procedure, and is awake and alert...should be home tomorrow or Saturday...please keep her in your thoughts.

The Spirit of Ren!
Am
R/F member since 2004