News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Please Think of Mother Elfwine

Started by Amras Elfwine, December 10, 2008, 09:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

My thoughts are with you mate. . .  may you find all the strength you need to get through these challenges.
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Rani Zemirah

I am sending my thoughts and prayers for healing and strength for your mother and your whole family.
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Fairyfly

Thank you for the update darling. You and Mother Elfwine continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! I hope all turns out well. And as was already said, I'm sure seeing you will do wonders for her spirits!

*HUGS* To you my dear friend!
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

lordwriothsley

Amras thanks for the update my friend.You and Mother Elfwine continue to be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult period of time.I will be praying that all goes well for her and for a quick and speedy recovery for her as well.Hang in there my friend I have faith that your mother will be alright.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Amras Elfwine

I am just back from North Carolina, with good news. Mom is home now, and recovering at a good rate, getting stronger with each step. I shall return to NC on Friday, to be with her this weekend.

I have passed along all your good tidings to her, and thank everyone for the prayers.

With a long way still to go, we are hoping for the best, and she is so happy to be home for Christmas!

Cheers!
Amras
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Anna Iram

That is good news. :)

Merry Christmas Amras.  :)

Lady Nicolette

Sounds like Christmas came early for you this year!  Enjoy Mother Elfwine's company on Friday!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

lordwriothsley

That is such wonderful news Amras.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you my friend.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Rani Zemirah

HUZZAH!!! I am so glad your mother is felling better, and is able to be home for the Holidays! I will continue to send healing energy and prayers for comfort...

Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Amras Elfwine

Again, I thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and messages, which I have passed along to mom.

I am just back in from another long weekend in North Carolina, and mom's recovery is continuing in as fast a rate as can be expected. She grows stronger with each day, and things are looking good now.

Thanks again from the Elfwines, and especially mom, there on the old Elfwine farm outside of Smithfield, NC.

Cheers!!
Amras
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Peddlin

Wonderful new, Amras!

Please give her our love, but as always, keep a goodly portion for yourself.

Peddlin    :-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

RenRobin

I pray your mother continues her progress and I continue to hold her in my prayers.
Loki-terr (in training)

Lady Renee Buchanan

Huzzah!  Although I don't post a lot, I do pray for all our forum family and friends who request prayers.  I am glad your mom is doing better.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich