News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who, What, Where, When: The Official Roll Call List

Started by eloquentXI, December 14, 2008, 11:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Katherine

I'm a newbie here. I had the pleasure of meeting DonaCatalina at TRF and she told me about this site.  My husband and I will be there for both days opening weekend, all 3 days closing weekend, and Saturdays every weekend between. Hope to meet lots of new friends this year. :)

eloquentXI

Quote from: Lady Katherine on December 16, 2008, 08:25:40 PM
I'm a newbie here. I had the pleasure of meeting DonaCatalina at TRF and she told me about this site.  My husband and I will be there for both days opening weekend, all 3 days closing weekend, and Saturdays every weekend between. Hope to meet lots of new friends this year. :)

Well we are so glad to have you and I look forward to meeting you! :)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

mpullen

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on December 16, 2008, 01:45:13 PM
That would be opening weekend at the Super 8 Mike.
Details haven't been posted, but that's pretty much the plan.

*I believe there is also a plan to make sure everyone buys me rum but I have no confirmation as yet*

Thanks Teach.

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Lady Katherine on December 16, 2008, 08:25:40 PM

Welcome, welcome!
Look for us bright and early on opening day.  ;D
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Clarendon

I'll be there all 8 weekends both Sat. and Sun. as well as the Friends of Faire preview.
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

Macintyre

well kids, as the way things are looking, i'll also be celebrating my b-day/mead opening party opening weekend as well.  for those that want to come and play, keep an eye out here o this thread and i'll let you know what the deal is.

Trigger

roll call already? geez. well, hopefully i'll be getting a FoF pass soon. i'll need all the scarby i can get seeing how i missed out on TRF completely this year.. boo.
look up into the stars, and you're gone.
-fight club

eloquentXI

Quote from: Trigger on December 21, 2008, 02:45:01 PM
roll call already? geez. well, hopefully i'll be getting a FoF pass soon. i'll need all the scarby i can get seeing how i missed out on TRF completely this year.. boo.

Well, its good to hear you're alive. Looking forward to seein' you sweetie! Should I put you down for every weekend?

BrokenArts

Quote from: Trigger on December 21, 2008, 02:45:01 PM

I thought the same thing, bit early.  I'll be there most weekends, I can't commit to something still so far away.  Opening weekend for sure.  Running a business takes away the fun sometimes, but, most weekends for sure.

eloquentXI

Aye, I will agree it is early. But I was asked to start it up just because people are needing to make plans ahead of time.

No worries, if you can't say when right now, I promise this thread will be alive and kicking for the next couple months prior to faire!  ;D

SandrineDeLaTombe

I will definitely be out on opening and closing weekend.  The others will be last minute decisions, it just all depends on how busy I am with schoolwork.  And maybe this year I'll actually come introduce myself.  Since I'm a big chicken, I haven't in the past. :(
I aim to misbehave

eloquentXI

Quote from: SandrineDeLaTombe on December 22, 2008, 10:32:45 AM
I will definitely be out on opening and closing weekend.  The others will be last minute decisions, it just all depends on how busy I am with schoolwork.  And maybe this year I'll actually come introduce myself.  Since I'm a big chicken, I haven't in the past. :(

Aw, well, if you get an avatar so that we know what you look like, then we'll help that fear. Everyone is friendly and I know of many forum members that make a point of meeting our newer members.
Just ask Element of Air about the first time I recognized her! ^.^

MacLaren

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite.......too hard ;)
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

LadyShadow

Quote from: MacLaren on December 22, 2008, 04:11:16 PM
We don't bite.......too hard ;)

It's that last little bit that can be a bit scary.  "Too hard"  what is your definition of too hard?
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

MacLaren

It all depends on the mood and situation, my dear!! All things are relative, and must be judged on the move.......

Any more vague-ness needed? ;D
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP