Midwest > Smaller MidWest Faires

Kentucky Highland Renaissance Festival

<< < (2/3) > >>

CapnFayeCutler:
Water cooler jug is about 1/3 full lol!

Don't forget blue, RENdezvous is during several people's bday (mine too  ;) ) and then KY for Neophyte's... er, we may need two collections for bail money.  ::)

Blue66669:
Well, I ran out of jugs, so I'm just stuffing my underpants drawer. At least the money will smell like my sachets......

Old Tinker:

--- Quote from: blue66669 on May 08, 2008, 12:20:24 PM ---Well, I ran out of jugs, so I'm just stuffing my underpants drawer. At least the money will smell like my sachets......

--- End quote ---

:-[  Oh, pardon me. should i have knock'd first ?   :-[
hello there CapnFaye, LH and blue  ;D
thee gates at Briarwood open soon now,
and me Belle and me will surely be there to witness it,
along with many other weekends enjoy'd there.
i must admit that not be'n in touch with thee "Calendar", feels a little strange.
but thee Overlords will surly make all things right.
now all take care
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...

Imestra:

--- Quote from: blue66669 on May 08, 2008, 12:20:24 PM ---Well, I ran out of jugs, so I'm just stuffing my underpants drawer. At least the money will smell like my sachets......

--- End quote ---

:-[  Oh, pardon me. should i have knock'd first ?   :-[
hello there CapnFaye, LH and blue  ;D

Not to worry, Old Tinker, for even a cat may look on a queen.

WindChime:
 :o 22 days to go.  I am starting to feel better about being a vendor there.  I was getting a little over whelmed and now feel much better.  :D  Stop by and say hi to me this season.  My booth name is Jewelry Creations and More By CherBear.  Every one is still welcome to use the booth for a sign in location for the invasion next month.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version