News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Royal Felines

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 14, 2008, 08:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHatQueen

I'm glad Fuzzball is home and will continue to send lots of good thoughts, energy and prayers to him as well as yourseld and Tachi.

Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

Queen_of_Navarre

The rulers of my household. Du and Singe
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

Queen Bonnie

They are so cute!  They do have a cattitude!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Queen Bonnie

My sweet Fuzzball just crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. I have been with him all day. It is never easy. Sigh.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Quiet One

Hugs for Queen Bonnie.  You are in my thoughts tonight.  I will give my 2 kitties extra hugs and pets tonight for Fuzzball.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Tremayne

Hugs from me as well. Thank goodness Fuzz didn't suffer long.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Queen_of_Navarre

Du and Singe are the most wonderful pair of cats. While both are still young (Singe is 7 months old and Du is 13 months) they both are fully clawed but extremely gentle with the grandbabies. Singe will let me clip then file his claws. Du endures it...barely. But they do NOT use their claws on people. They pick up pens, pencils, pennies, cat toys, or anything left with in their reach. Du loves to try to type on the lap top and I am convinced he has late night friends he I.M.'s when I am not looking. My three year old granddaughter calls them puppy cats. She thinks they match the pack of Chihuahuas that they co-habitat with.
Here is Du playing with *HIS* dog, Tempest.

Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

Tremayne

I'm wondering about our Feline Lords, Ladies, fools and scoundrels, various relationships to water.

Pooka is a dipper. She prefers to get her water by dipping her paw in the bowl and licking up the drop that sticks to it.

Jasmine is more conventional. Her only interest in water is the way it dribbles down the shower walls--or down windows in the rain. Then she seems to be working out the physics of the thing rather than treating the racing droplets as skittering insects.

I cat I had earlier in my life, thought the water left around the drain after a shower was nectar of the gods.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Molden

Here be Bob, the Ship's Cat...actually, he's a retired mouser and is enjoying his reign at the Pyrate's Keep. He's a notorious Lady's Cat (gives the best Big Eyes and perky whisker's when a Lass catches his eye!). He be a Maine Coon an' me "Funky Bunkee"

ths iz mah couch - get ur own!

I lurs u Dad

Hey Baby! What's ur zodiac sign?
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Queen Bonnie

What a beautiful big guy, Molden!  I once had a Maine Coon.
Tachi loves to sneak water out of my glass!
He makes a very funny face when he expects water- and it is Scotch! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

dbaldock

Queen Bonnie,

Have you been following the "Funny Pictures" thread here on the Forums?  There are some interesting views of cats.  :D

Take Care,
David Baldock

EDIT: Couldn't get the link to work - going to a specific picture in the Thread.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Queen Bonnie

I guess I need to check it out! Thanks David! Not as much time for the magick box lately!
Wingardium Leviosa!

PurpleDragon

And here we have a photo of "Princess Diana Stormbringer", just doing her normal looking regal and looking down upon her kingdom.

And here we have a picture of The Dark Prince Asmodeus doing what he enjoys doing most... sleeping.

I know there is a dog (Monster The Mighty Mauler with his Tail of DOOOOOOM), in this photo, but it is also a photo of Joseph, The Court Jester as well.  The funny thing here is that Monster thinks he is a cat... albeit a 85 - 90 lb cat, but a cat is what he thinks he is, and acts like one at all times. I'm just waiting for the day I come home and he is sprawled across the back of the loveseat like the cats do taking a nap.

Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Sir William Marcus

Just stopping by to reintroduce our adopted stray 'Koko-Taboo' who is still lovin life.

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

PurpleDragon

Sir William Marcus,

Koko-Taboo has beautiful tortoise shell/calico coloring.  She also looks to be part MaineCoon as well.  Do you know what the breed is?
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.