News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Royal Felines

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 14, 2008, 08:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Eating is a very good sign! Hope he gets to come home. Do look into that plumbing operation. It cures the blockage so it does not happen again.
I know just how you feel.  my Special cat , Tachi has all kinds of health problems. He sleeps with me. I have to board him at the Vet to go to TRF. I missed him Sunday when I got home. He is my Familiar. I have other kitties- but he knows what I am thinking. He is fighting Thyroid and diabetes. Needs 2 shots and 2 pills every day.  Sigh.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

PurpleDragon

HE'S HOME!!!!!!!!

WOW, you should have seen the reception I got from him when I got home. I picked him up (carefully) and he immediately began kneading my arm and trying to bury his head IN my chest he was headbutting me quite forcefully.  LOL.  Anyway, he is happy to be home and has been going to the litter box and producing more urine so that is also a good sign.  We are going to keep him inside for  a couple of weeks (a task all by itself) just to make sure all is well with him.  Thanks to everyone who sent thoughts and stuff ;)
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah for the good news!  I hope he continues to do well!  Do keep him in and watch him. See you on the morrow!
Wingardium Leviosa!

DT_Masters

Well, on a slighted related note, I had to cancel going to Renfest this weekend because I was out of enough personal power by the time I got done with all the affairs of Friday.

This one:

got into a fight with that one:

up at Mom's place, so I went up after work Friday morning to help Mom get the latter to the vet to have her checked out. One bite, rather deep, but more visually upsetting than actual. Shave the wound, antibiotics, and pain killers, the last she hadn't needed when I left yesterday.

And the former? Well, since I was there and the latter wasn't too crazy about doing anything but resting, she got two wonderful dog walks out of it by yours truly.

Mom's "kitten" got some petting, too. (Post her pics later)

dbaldock

Man, you've got some ugly cats!   ;D  8)
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: dbaldock on October 19, 2008, 06:47:51 PM

ROFL   That was too funny!!! My poor monitor has been sorely abused lately...

Seriously though, I do hope all kitties and puppies are feeling better. It's difficult to have a loved one under the weather, especially when they don't speak the same language we do.
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

DT_Masters

Quote from: dbaldock on October 19, 2008, 06:47:51 PM

Well that's an interesting thing. With a lot of our pets in the past generation, it's been a household of cats and dogs. Often, not always, some of the dogs act like the cats are "funny looking dogs" ........ and the cats MIGHT think the reverse ...... but I think cats are too smart to make that mistake.

Still, it was rather interesting the "discussion" that Osiris (the bottom cat in my avatar) and Widget (the aggressor dog in this little story) had once. Both love me intensely and Osiris was laying down the law to a very nervous Widget.

"He's my little boy, not yours! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM! OR ELSE!" (raised paw with claws) .......... so the conversation appeared.

DT_Masters

As promised, Mom's Cat!

Reaper

As requested my Queen...For your viewing pleasure......Rajah the Bengal Cat!

Reaper the Grimm / Trool the Troll
IBRSC #1150 / Ren Merc #858
Clan McLotofus
Enforcer/Sentinel

dbaldock

Wow!  What a cool colored cat.    8)

That top picture looks a bit like he's about to say, "Go away, you're bothering me."   ;D

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

LadyElizabeth

Here's my beautiful Prince Caspian.  He was the tiniest snuggliest kitten, but now he's huge... though still very snuggly.

This is the kitties daily cleaning routine.  The other kitty is Pippin and he's a very playful and silly kitty who technically belongs to my sister.

Here's my brand new puppy, Scarlet.  She is a very sweet and friendly little girl, we just got her this past Sunday.  She'll be my mom's dog when she moves to town in a week and a half.

Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Queen Bonnie

AWWW! Lovely pets! I adore Prince Caspian! Looks very snuggly! Cute Pup too!
Wingardium Leviosa!

C Dragonworks

Hi Here are pics of my monsters....
The Black and white is the monsterling, Oreo... very mischievous and cute!
The black Is Angus McPussycat. He is a lover and also into much...just not as much as his bro!
The siamese is King Monocut... he is the one teaching them to be bad cats! 

The kittens are now 15weeks old or so!

Queen Bonnie

OOOH! I love them all so much! They have adopted me! All are such cuties!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Welsh Wench

My cat Cleo was just found dead in the bedroom an hour ago. He wandered in as a full-grown cat and I had him fifteen years.

Rest in peace, darling.  :'(
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....