News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WIRF

Started by Goody, May 14, 2008, 09:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

VERY windy, a little rain, but overall, very pleasant.  It seemed like there were more vendors this year, but at the same time there was less variety than last year, if that makes any sense.  Toarmod and I were searching for a jewelry booth to find men's rings, and there were really none to be found.  I think the variety of food offered could still be worked on too.  Still too much like state fair food (pizza, hotdogs, corndogs, nachos, icecream, fries, etc)

The grounds look better than last year, too (which isn't a bad thing).  You can tell they're ready for more vendors to come in and build.  Can't wait to see what it will look like next year.

R/F.com member since 2003

Baron Doune

Not sure if this link will work or not...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=37288068

Let me know...I've got a few others.

Kiss-me-Kate

We had a blast!  It was great to see everyone again and to see how much this faire has changed since our first visit.
Thanks everyone for a great time before, during and after.
Especially,a huge thanks to Goody, MG and the Baroness for helping us set up our tent before it down poured friday night, and huge Thank You to Goody for helping me tear it down this morning.

Special shout out to Bridger and Keat for doing the spider patrol for me, thanks gentlemen for your assistance.

Tent and tarp are on the line drying.
The rest is staying in the car until I have a little more ambition to put it away.

Oh, and it was nice to meet the new friends we made, including the Dark Cloud group  who graciously ate all of our left over food, so we didnt have to drag it all home.
Oh, and I am glad I am no longer a camping virgin.  :o

I  am off to have a short nap.  I am tired, sweaty, stinky, grimey (Sandin' McCrack.. ;)), and itchy, but it was so worth it. 

Fa la, Fa la la la..  (thanks to Baron for that, this morning.-girl child wore it out on the way home.)

:-*

PS- Josh did fine at the Vil thing at the BLB last night, but decided he didn't want to pursue it any further.  (Too bad, it is a true waste of his sarcastic talents)
kids... ::)

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Baron Doune

renren

Wow.. Does Moonie come to MNRF?

Nice vids, Baron!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Baron Doune

mbbles, mhhhph.

na na na na na...

mblestes.

Jamison the Juggler

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=37292686

Fa La...la da la la...da la la la la la la....mgeftets.

Marietta Graziella

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Noble Dreg

So, as I was attending Colorado I missed this weekend...anyone planning on going at a future date???
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Kiss-me-Kate

Dreg, you suck.   ;D  Hope you had fun in Colorado.

I know Sleepy and Jen are talking about going again, as are Bacardi and Muffin. (I think)

Stop in say hi to Nick and tell him a joke.  He loves jokes.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

SleepyArcher

I think we are going to try for this Sunday
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Noble Dreg on June 29, 2008, 08:01:15 PM
So, as I was attending Colorado I missed this weekend...anyone planning on going at a future date???

We are going this Sat with the Figs and another friend of mine.  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Goody

ok so only did 1 day at faire and dint really stay up partying too much but slept for like 18 hrs after. bargain bills was almost as i remembered. not really a bargain.

overall had a nice weekend. thanx for the fun everyone!

MissBubu

I'll be there the 12th & 13th with some of the peasants.