News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WIRF

Started by Goody, May 14, 2008, 09:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groomporter

Quote from: Goody on May 14, 2008, 09:49:06 AM
So we're still set for June 28 & 29 (arriving friday 27)?? Do people already have tix? There is presale on website but it is still much cheaper to buy as a group. There are 10.95 for a min of 10 people.  Should we go in as a group?

I'll have to check with the wife, we're planning on at least doing a day trip to check it out, although the Illinois Highland Games that we do conflicts with one of the weekends.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Leyla

Less than one month to WIRF!!!! WOOooo!

I don't know why I didn't notice this the first time I read Sir Abish's post in the WIRF forum...

Something new this year... 
QuoteAles and Tales.  A VIP ticket to your own mini-faire.  You get free appetizers, 2 free ales, and a private mini show by some of the best acts at this years faire.  This takes place in your own pub that we reserve for 2 shows a day.  Ticket price is only 15.00.  Get them early as I am sure the tickets will sell out fast.  If you know Lazlo from the Minn faire he will be the  Master of Ceremonies for this event.

I think I'm going to try and get in on this one!

Goody

http://wirenfaire.com/?110380

I see they've changed their website from a group being 10+ people to 21+ for group tickets discount. SOOOO, do we have a group of 21??? It is $7.95 per ticket.

Judging from previous posts:

Muffin & Bacardi 2
DB & Nyte 4
Lily 3
MG 4
Sleepy 2
Goody (I'm just goin Sat I think) 1
Leyla 2
Rage & LD 4

THAT GETS US PAST 21! We will purchase tix when we arrive so whoever has $ then we will figure out how many we need. If it ends up being a lot more I think theres even more of a discount unless the changed their website again
I have left a msg with events coordinator to ask if they can be used on other days

Dayna

Dayna (I'm only going Saturday as well)
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Leyla

Well I'll need one for Saturday and one for Sunday. 

Lady_Lily

I will take three as long as I can use them whenever during the run.

Muffin

Hey Goody... this may be a dumb question, but when you list 2 tickets for Capt. B and me you do mean two each right? We need tickets for both Sat. and Sun..

I'm sure that's what you meant, but just wanted to make sure..  ;D

See you soon!!

xoxo,
Muffin
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Goody

yep. we'll actually get them when we're there so we dont hafta figure it out ahead of time. the lady from WIRF called my moms house cuz that where I was when I called her and told my Mom that we could get the 10+ as a group rate if needed but seems we'll make 20 just fine

DeadBishop

I'll need a total of 4 for the weekend.  I take it we'll all ned to meet up at the gate to purchase them at the same time?

R/F.com member since 2003

Morwen Twilight

Oooo, I can actually come to this one. Can you put me down for two tickets (just me for two days)? My daughter's going to be at her grandparents so I don't have to worry about her.

Morwen
Hair weaving pirate wench
Quartermistress of the Vicious Vixen

Welcome to the Feudal System, where your count votes

Random Girl

I may actually be able to pull this off this year, I don't have Avalon that weekend and I get paid the week before..I could make this work.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Lady_Lily

I may need between 1 and 3 more tickets.

Kiss-me-Kate

Goody, Sweets, I will take two-total.  The girl and I will probably only go Saturday.  I will settle up with you this weekend.
Unless my uncle needs us to work, which I doubt.

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on June 09, 2008, 04:14:22 PM
I may actually be able to pull this off this year, I don't have Avalon that weekend and I get paid the week before..I could make this work.

YAY!!!!!  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

ladiedragon

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on June 10, 2008, 01:18:36 PM
Will someone do me the favour of drinking too much mead/loki/whatever in my absence this weekend?  Thank you!  :D ;)

Aye! I surely shall do it for ye!