News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

who all is going? - list

Started by beeboy, May 14, 2008, 09:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beeboy

if you will be attending PARF, just comment here and we'll make a list.   I know I will be there every weekend except maybe the first. 

beeboy - every weekend
maddog00
lady amy of york
Colleen McGuinness - every weekend
Dirtfarmer
FaireGirl69 - every weekend
Lairdeguardnmcrack - september 20th
Peddlin - sept 20th
Master James - september 20th
Scotsman - sept. 20th, oct 4th, and closing weekend
Lady Guiness - sept. 20th
Sir Oswyn and Lady Del La Warr - sept. 20th - GETTING MARRIED!!!
Lady Jai and TimT - weekend of sept. 20th
Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia - weekend of sept. 20th
Rakish Rogue
Ozium - hopefully
Laird Slorach Gomerel
lordwriothsley
Caria
Lupa and Ulfric - either first or last weekend
mellingera, taylorl76, and Long - last weekend
stonethrow - last weekend

maddog00

Most of you guys probably don't know me, but I'll be there. :)

I'll be "pseudo"-working at Fiona's Fineries like last year...but really, I'll be at the Pub with some of the nobles for some gambling. Heh.

Lady Amy of York

I plan on being there. I  go every  year ! Just not sure  which weekend  yet. Probably will be  either in september  or  october !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

McGuinness

Gee golly, I just don't know if I'll be there this year....

For those who don't know me, I am absolutely joking. I'm a cast member and therefore practically live there from June-ish to October-ish. I happen to be one of those gambling nobles, but we might not be up at the pub this year, maddog...you'll have to come hunt us down again.

Until then!

maddog00

Gambling's getting moved? Again? Well, I'll just have to keep my eyes open and my gold pouch close at hand.

Dirtfarmer

Moved huh...  this is Sussex's doing.

I'll only be there, maybe 2 weekends this year since the wife will be working CRF for the October part of the season.

McGuinness

The gambling isn't technically scheduled to be anywhere or at any time. Last year, we just figured out a when and where that fit into our day and gave us a litttle break somewhere to  sit  down. It might be around the same time and place but who knows. I hope I'll have the time to make it more often this year!

For those who are confused....a few of us noblesssss and assorted peasantry got together last year to play dice and gamble and whatnot. It got pretty big for awhile there and we'll hopefully be doing it again.

I agree though...moving it just to confuse the masses is something Sussex would do.  ;)

beeboy

Quote from: maddog00 on May 15, 2008, 12:18:58 PM
Most of you guys probably don't know me, but I'll be there. :)

I'll be "pseudo"-working at Fiona's Fineries like last year...but really, I'll be at the Pub with some of the nobles for some gambling. Heh.

I actually think my shirt is from Fiona's Fineries. 

I'll be working at The Bee Folks.  actually...I'll be living there too

maddog00

Hey, a customer. :)

My fiancee (will be wife by the time faire starts) is the one that really works there. I help out by being the gofer. Hehe, can't beat having a chance to play on my way getting food/drink for the shop crew.

Any time during the season, just stop on by the shop and say hi to her/us. She goes by Kate and I go by Michael. We always like making new friends.

theChuck

I've been thinking of going out there. I live in NY, but I may take a drive, depending on when everyone else is going.
The Renlist - find faires near you!

beeboy

but yeah, maddogg, i have the black sleeveless shirt

FaireGirl69

Season pass holder here - so we'll be there every weekend!  YAY!  Can't wait for the season to start...

- Dolores in PA

"If they outlaw guns, can we go back to using swords?" - bumper sticker saying

Scotsman

We are planning 2 weekends this year - Sept 20 and closing ... plus Celtic Fling of course!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Jai

TimT and I are going to try to make it the weekend of the 20th.  We have very special friends getting married that day.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

beeboy